Factory Subwoofer wiring colors...

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am installing an aftermarket 13" JL behind the seat of a ccsb with a factory sub. I am using an audio control LC2 to send the signal to the amp. Does anyone have the wiring schematic for this? I just need to know which wires going to the factory woofer are (+) (-) and Left and Right. Truck is a 14. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstroke22

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1426355176110.jpg

That's Navigation circuit w/ Sony, if you need something else let me know I have them all.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'm not helping much but would you be able to take some pics and tips. I'm going to be doing this exact same setup soon here. Thanks!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Of course I will. I am going out of town tomorrow but when I get home and finish the install I can do a step by step for you!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
In for some onfo, got a sub setup waiting to go into the 2015

I'll be using a box by SP2K and a AudioControl LC2 just FYI. Just adding a sub to the factory stuff, nothing else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dommel01

Reaction score
I'll be using a box by SP2K and a AudioControl LC2 just FYI. Just adding a sub to the factory stuff, nothing else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I have some box idk what brand it was a gift, 2 kicker comp 10 in shallow mounts and a kicker 1200.1 amp, I've hooked a few systems up but I have no clue how or what's needed to tap into the factory unit

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Update: I am back home... Will be working on this project tomorrow and I will post pics of the wiring process for others wanting to do add a sub!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Had a little bit of an issue and my amp was drawing too much power...

truckman1974

Reaction score
I have a factory sub from my F150 that I thought about adding into my F250 but it requires a special factory plug that plugs into the subwoofer after mounting is complete. I need that plug/harness. I could probably splice it into the factory system (I have the OEM Nav system) but just need the plug/harness before I can do that.

Anyone know where to get that harness that is made for the OEM Sony F150 Sub?

67boost

Reaction score
I just used a line out converter after giving up on the stock sub wires.

I also have a stock sub out of the back of mine I need to sell. Perfect condition if anyone wants it!

Using the LOC was really easy.

MorganM

Reaction score
I have a factory sub from my F150 that I thought about adding into my F250 but it requires a special factory plug that plugs into the subwoofer after mounting is complete. I need that plug/harness. I could probably splice it into the factory system (I have the OEM Nav system) but just need the plug/harness before I can do that.

Anyone know where to get that harness that is made for the OEM Sony F150 Sub?

These guys have various OEM integration harnesses and plugs...

www.4DTech.com

Latest posts

Members online