Scan gauge

Ouch

Reaction score
Well I bought a Liner-Logic scan gauge didnt have good luck with it.. In the market for a Aeroforce.. anything I should know/ good place to get one? 03 7.3..

Ouch

Reaction score
Thanks for the phone cal,l I woulda been left out... I'll check with them, Thats a good Idea about the price quote.

Is there anything special I need to ask for? From what I understand off the website Id be looking into the CNF version since I have an 2003, versus the RF version that goes up to 2002 7.3... Correct? Thanks guys.

Arisley

Reaction score
I got one from Paul. Love it. Does everything I have asked to do so far. Except shut my wife up on long drives. Exhaust note kinda drowns her out though.

Ouch

Reaction score
Bluedge..Off the topic but when did you get a 6-pos? :poke:

Yea I am impressed with how the Aeroforce works, crazy how simple it is but yet has that many functions.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Bluedge..Off the topic but when did you get a 6-pos? :poke:

Yea I am impressed with how the Aeroforce works, crazy how simple it is but yet has that many functions.

well, I'm a little premature on the 6pos, I bought off of 1badpsd used but it wasn't tuned for my truck, so I had him ship it down to Matt @ gearhead, and he got it reburned and shipped out today, I should have it by early next week. I can't wait to get it in and tried out.

bluedge8

Reaction score
yeah, I bought this chip like 3 weeks ago and tried to get it tuned by someone else but it didn't work out I'm just glad it's on it's way.

Dsycutter

Reaction score
Honestly if I had realized how much this gauge could actually do, I wouldn't have rushed to get all of the others.

Ouch

Reaction score
Im looking forward to ordering one, I asked Paul about a possible group buy for the Army... Worth a shot..

Hopefully the bugs get worked out of the truck so I can put the areoforce in once i order it...

Latest posts

Members online