• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2010 F350 Lariat 4x4 Diesel

sootie

Reaction score
2010 F350 CCSB Lariat 4x4 Diesel, black on tan with camel interior. 122k miles on the clock, located in Toronto, Canada.

Starting price is 31k USD and exporting to the USA or arranging delivery anywhere is no issue.

OEM Options:
Navigation, rear dvd with aux headphones, reverse camera, heated seats, integrated trailer brake controller, upfitter switches, front console, power front seats, dual zone climate control, top line sound system, Microsoft SYNC, auto headlamps, manual shift 4x4, remote start, step gate, power fold-telescoping heated mirrors, chrome package, 3:55 axle ratio w/limited slip (rebuilt 45k ago). See window sticker for additional info…

Suspension Mods:
Rough Country front kit with 2.5” coil spacer and Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks. 5” block in the rear with ptm PMF stage 2 bolt-on style traction bars. Spaced down carrier bearing to eliminate driveline vibration. Redhead steering gear.

Cosmetics:
Clear 3M vinyl on the tan portion of the body to resist stone chips, smoked tails and third brake light, painted headlights to match the two-tone color scheme. 5% tint over factory privacy on the rear three windows, 20% on the front two and 50% on the windshield. Box is Rhino lined.

Engine:
Balanced rotating assembly, Clevite bearings throughout, replaced; OEM lifters, rocker arm assemblies, oil cooler and injectors. Block bored .030 over with delipped, fly cut and ceramic coated pistons. Magnafluxed and decked heads-held on with standard ARP studs using OEM head gaskets. Stage 1 cam, chromoly pushrods and HD valvesprings. Elite ported intake manifold, 6.0 exhaust manifolds with Elite HD conversion uppipes. Precision 46mm wastegate venting to 4” downpipe. Dieselsite bypass coolant filter, CCV routed to exhaust. No limit egr delete, cold side piping and cold air intake. Currently has a 5” flo-pro exhaust dumped over the axle.

Transmission:
RCD torque convertor, Aermet billet input shaft, billet low/reverse hub, raybestos GPZ clutch kit, modified pump, new valve body/solenoid pack. Dieselsite bypass transmission filtration.

There is approximately 30k miles on the motor and trans, all work was completed by Morgan @ Midwest Diesel. Tuning is looked after by an H&S XRT Pro.

Truck will be sold with factory 18” wheels wrapped in factory size Goodyear silent armours with 9/32s of tread. FORCES ARE NOT FOR SALE.

The truck is being listed for sale with stock turbos however a Barder73mm/RCD 59mm set can be included for the right price.

As many on this board would know, I am extremely particular about how my rigs are kept up and maintained. Truck is kept clean inside and out and all service intervals are followed religiously by myself. I am the second owner of the truck and knew the first owner (an old man that used it to get to his cottage). You would never know the mileage of the truck by just looking at it, even the driver’s seat leather is nearly perfect. A/C blows ice cold and the truck is a real head turner. I personally love the truck however I am getting in to a 6.7 and want this truck to go to someone that will appreciate it. It is very stout.

The price is negotiable and aftermarket parts can be removed to further lower the price.
I would rather have serious buyers PM me their cell number and name and we can communicate by text that way.
Anyone that has built a six four knows what goes into it so please, no griping about the price, and low ballers will be ignored. I am not forced to sell. The truck is mint. If there are any particular photos you would like to see, let me know and I will get them. Thank you for looking !!

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Interior Pics

See attached...

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
The Bad

In light of what has gone down in other six four sales, this truck is being sold AS IS.

I know of no mechanical issues at this time and it is my daily driver that takes me all over the continent.

i have attached pictures of the minor cosmetic flaws that it has. The first one is a paint chip on the right rear fender roughly 3/8" in diameter. The second is a small ding on the right front fender roughly the size of a dime caused by a broom handle. the paint is not broken. There is one more ding on the tailgate that is so small i couldn't get a picture of it.

This truck does haze at idle due to the extent of the piston machining, and is accentuated by the ccv being routed to the exhaust also. It can likely be cleaned up with tuning however i have no time to mess with it.

The only other thing i know if is a slight rumble in the front end when turning that may be early signs of it needing a u-joint somewhere.

Front u-joints, ball joints, and brakes were are done last October. Tie rod ends and blend door actuators were just done a couple of weeks back.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 198

sootie

Reaction score
Wow! i did NOT expect to get two offers within a day of posting. They aren't quite up to where i am comfortable yet tho.

Keep them coming boyz...don`t be afraid. Like i said-i`m not afraid to remove aftermarket parts to get it within budget for someone.

sootie

Reaction score
Update:
The rumble in the front end was fixed last weekend.

sootie

Reaction score
I'm truthfully sad to see mine go. The only thing that makes me happy is that it is going to someone who appreciates what has gone into it and will enjoy it. All that's left is to clean up some minor details...

hope your sells quick-its clean.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Yea i'll be sad to see mine go too... My 6.4 is by far the cleanest and nicest truck i've ever set up. I looked for a zf6 CCLB truck for a long time. Couldn't ever find one that wasn't stripped down in options. Not a fan of the manual shift 4x4 and that seems to be alot of the 6 speeds have. But i'm on to other projects. I picked up a zf6 rclb 7.3 truck i'm gonna turn into a shorty and have my 6.0 CCLB still. But my main reason is i'm trying to drop a payment and get into a big HP single turbo 03/04 cobra.

Latest posts

Members online