dam canuks

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i am not 100% sure what province is between michigan and buffalo ny. i think its all Ontario.. but anyway, i dont see many superdutys in that area and i have drove that streatch from buffalo ny/Niagara Falls canada to port huron mi/sarnia canada about a million times now it seems and i just want to say that its a real joy to make that trip.. you all are a bunch of courteous mofo's.. i dont think i can recall one time that when i was cruising across there that whoever i came up on in the fast lane got right the hell over. some even almost cut other drivers off trying to get over as i was getting closer.. most everyone uses their turn signals and whatnot.. its just a smooth quick trip... just wanted to say thanks if anyone is in that area... i wish new york would take driving lessons from you all! michigan too.. lol

live life full throttle

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Agreed. All of the driving that I have done in Canada has been much more relaxing than here in the states. Its usually just the basic things like you mentioned above.

Kind

Reaction score
Well you definitely didn't drive through Alberta cuz nobody moves out of the fast lane here lol.

sootie

Reaction score
i am not 100% sure what province is between michigan and buffalo ny. i think its all Ontario.. but anyway, i dont see many superdutys in that area and i have drove that streatch from buffalo ny/Niagara Falls canada to port huron mi/sarnia canada about a million times now it seems and i just want to say that its a real joy to make that trip.. you all are a bunch of courteous mofo's.. i dont think i can recall one time that when i was cruising across there that whoever i came up on in the fast lane got right the hell over. some even almost cut other drivers off trying to get over as i was getting closer.. most everyone uses their turn signals and whatnot.. its just a smooth quick trip... just wanted to say thanks if anyone is in that area... i wish new york would take driving lessons from you all! michigan too.. lol

live life full throttle

it's all Ontario and i'm from on that stretch. you probably notice the speed of traffic is pretty high too which i like.

Well you definitely didn't drive through Alberta cuz nobody moves out of the fast lane here lol.

damn skippy! i am out in Alberta right now and heck-every one drives pretty much right at the speed limit and NEVER moves over. pisses me off!

ftast350

Reaction score
Lol I'm from Alberta! I guess I'm a rare breed out here since I usually am fairly nice unless they've been riding my ass and driving like a sausage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ftast350

Reaction score
Sootie where abouts in Berta are yah?

skobiak

Reaction score
People in Calgary drive like idiots. Wont move over, and speed up to try to box you in when you try to pass in the open lane on the right. I miss living in Ontario.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
it's all Ontario and i'm from on that stretch. you probably notice the speed of traffic is pretty high too which i like.

damn skippy! i am out in Alberta right now and heck-every one drives pretty much right at the speed limit and NEVER moves over. pisses me off!
dude.. i often set the cruise between 80 and 90mph.
And how about them highways compared to Michigan... Holy hell are they nice
yeah, i get so sleepy driving on the smooth roads.. so glad they have rumble strips to the sides..

ill be passing through again tonight. they called off work tomorrow so im heading home.

live life full throttle

ftast350

Reaction score
What's happening down in Calgary? I'm up by Edmonton.

pog

Reaction score
alberta has the worst drivers ever. i steer clear of you nuts when i see those tags in bc

Latest posts

Members online