• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 parts

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
First off, I have no clue what any of this is worth these days, so I'm not posting prices as I'm trying to unload the stuff... I tried selling these complete to offload them, but they aren't going! So here is what I have!

2 good 7.3 blocks
2 good sets of 7.3 heads (loaded)
1 good crank, 1 that has a bad rod journal
1 97 pickup timing cover, 1 t444e
1 flywheel
16 forged rods (one is discolored from spun rod bearing, haven't measured to see if good)
16 good stock pistons
2 cams with gears
1 pickup oil pan and pickup tube, one t444e setup
Stock balancer
T444e water pump with related parts to put in obs (lifetime napa unit)
Alternator
Vacuum pump
Power steering pump
Ac pump
2 sets valve covers (one cover dented)
Zf5 bellhousing adapter/spacer
4 month old sd style starter
Good stock idm
Good battery cables
Obs accessory brackets
1995 in cab psd harness from zf truck
1 grey and 1 black cps

There may be some other stuff I'm forgetting. Everything is out of my 97 unless otherwise noted. Need gone, make good offers as I stated earlier I don't know going rate these days. Located in Hudson WI (20 minutes east of Saint Paul MN)

Last edited:

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Oh, also have a brand new diamond eye 3 inch 2 piece downpipe. Only hour and a half of run time in it! $100 plus the ride. It's stainless

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Bump. Need it all gone! Taking a new job and moving out of town. Not taking with me! No reasonable offer refused

Strokin572

Reaction score
Is it the entire harness that runs under the dash with power wires to the kick panels? I have the rest of the window stuff but the main dash harness I have something is messed up and the throttle doesn't work. Idles and everything but I can't find anything else wrong so I'm kind of just wanting to try another harness so I have a throttle

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I guess I'm not really sure what all you're asking, but it's the harness that runs the cluster, radio, hvac, obd2 port, pedals, all that stuff

Strokin572

Reaction score
Ok that's what I need as long as the truck was an XLT... The stuff for doors and everything plugs into that harness but if it was out of an XL truck none of the stuff is there if that makes sense.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
250 plus the ride? I'd have to find the receipt, but it was like 350 for the water pump 2000 miles (4 months) ago

Latest posts

Members online