******* SOTF beta testing

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
This thread will be used for updating all those interested in *******'s shift on the fly. Let me start by saying SOTF is not available to the public just yet.

Went up to visit the guys at ******* Diesel today. Hung out with the guys, talked a bunch of diesel stuff and installed one of Matt's SOTF knobs and his latest tunes. Install was about the same as a DSP5 switch for a Duramax except easier. No need to pull the ECM connectors apart like our GM brethren.
There's really not a whole lot to say. Being able to drive down the road and switch from a 450 tune all the way to a 600 tune is great! Matt has refined the shifting of the Enhanced tunes even more and the shifting is great! Tunes are very clean and pull really strong and smooth. Will be headed back to the dyno soon to get numbers on all of the tunes.
Matt and the boys are working on more mounting options soon so for now mine is in the panel under the steering column since I already have a spare one of those in my shop

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 322
Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
This thread will be used for updating all those interested in *******'s shift on the fly. Let me start by saying SOTF is not available to the public just yet.

Went up to visit the guys at ******* Diesel today. Hung out with the guys, talked a bunch of diesel stuff and installed one of Matt's SOTF knobs and his latest tunes. Install was about the same as a DSP5 switch for a Duramax except easier. No need to pull the ECM connectors apart like our GM brethren.
There's really not a whole lot to say. Being able to drive down the road and switch from a 450 tune all the way to a 600 tune is great! Matt has refined the shifting of the Enhanced tunes even more and the shifting is great! Tunes are very clean and pull really strong and smooth. Will be headed back to the dyno soon to get numbers on all of the tunes.
Matt and the boys are working on more mounting options soon so for now mine is in the panel under the steering column since I already have a spare one of those in my shop

Awesome, subbed.

Profuzz

Reaction score
Looking too try the whole n gauge pkg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.