Mb diesel hpop

Reaction score
Anybody running one of these mb diesel hpops I'm seeing all over fb? If so how do you like it? How long you had it? How's it hold up? Any info would be great might get one with my new sticks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

joe d

Reaction score
Mb diesel? Never heard of them but i dont have fb lmao ill be watching this thread.

Reaction score
Yea there rather new to me I just heard about them it's $475 for the hpop and a few ppl on fb Said they had been running them with no problems. Wanted a second opinion there out of ohio.

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
I have one. Maintains 3,300 psi on WOT pulls. PW at 4.5 ms. DC at 35%. 1 year old, 10K miles. Just did 1,000 this last weekend and didn't miss a beat.

@sootie, at least hes not asking which one is the best! :swordfight:

Maybe we can keep this one simple, If you have the pump cool, let us know how it runs. If you dont then nothing needs to be said.

superpsd

Reaction score
Do they have a higher flowing pump. I had read they were working on a bigger pump and that the current pumps were just stock rebuilds with a little more output. Probably T500 level. Rebuild with a little bit of flow mods?

superpsd

Reaction score
Nevermid. I went and searched they have a few testers running around with MB 20° hpops.

superpsd

Reaction score
You are correct. I had to dig. It seems when he first started out selling modded 17° pumps but for years has built the 20° pumps.

Reaction score
I have one. Maintains 3,300 psi on WOT pulls. PW at 4.5 ms. DC at 35%. 1 year old, 10K miles. Just did 1,000 this last weekend and didn't miss a beat.

@sootie, at least hes not asking which one is the best! :swordfight:

Maybe we can keep this one simple, If you have the pump cool, let us know how it runs. If you dont then nothing needs to be said.

Sweet thanks for the info what sticks you running?

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
Sweet thanks for the info what sticks you running?

Guess you cant see signatures.

PIS 175/80's. Not big by any means.

I had the injectors in before replacing the pump. My stock one was getting tired so I felt a good difference in performance once replaced.

I did not replace my IPR at the time but did later on so I recommend doing it all at once if your's is still the stock one. Solenoids wear out and the rebuild kit doesn't help that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guess you cant see signatures.

PIS 175/80's. Not big by any means.

I had the injectors in before replacing the pump. My stock one was getting tired so I felt a good difference in performance once replaced.

I did not replace my IPR at the time but did later on so I recommend doing it all at once if your's is still the stock one. Solenoids wear out and the rebuild kit doesn't help that.
No I can't see them on the tapatalk app thanks I plan on getting 205/100s gonna try the stock hpop out first but prolly end up getting a modded one.

joe d

Reaction score
You know i still have my stock hpop and it keeps up with my 238/100 i wonder if its my tunes not asking for full power... I have tunes from two diffrent people or i wonder if its just a freak hpop 2900 all day around 40% idk
.. Makes me wonder.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You know i still have my stock hpop and it keeps up with my 238/100 i wonder if its my tunes not asking for full power... I have tunes from two diffrent people or i wonder if its just a freak hpop 2900 all day around 40% idk
.. Makes me wonder.

Ummmmm 238s probably use less oil than a stock injector..

joe d

Reaction score
Ya. Thats what ive been told but ive also seen alot where stock injectors and tunes run out of oil. Im sure i could gain some from an upgrade tho.

jbolen323

Reaction score
im one of the main testers for MB diesel, all i can say is it is one of the best hpop's out on the market for the money currently. I have put them in a handful of trucks and know of plenty that are beyond happy. I will have dyno results this weekend also. I believe corey from CNC fab is on here and he can take care of you or myself. My old t500 would drain to about 2200-2400 same setup. Very happy and Robert is great with customer service, stays in contact and very humble, doesn't try to think he has the best stuff or step on any toes.

https://www.facebook.com/MB-Diesel-LLC-550271698441555/?fref=ts

below are two different hot tunes from GH & PHP on a 250cc/200% injector singles from FFD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKn6sii_JFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G74hNc0t3Gk
Here is a video log of it.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score

rsater1

Reaction score
have herd nothing but good with pump ..@COREY @CNCFAB . the guy is the best ive ever delt with .. HAND'S DOWN..

Latest posts

Members online