• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 T4 mounts and headstuds/pushrods

JD3020

Reaction score
Moving onto a 6.7 so i'm selling all my 7.3 stuff, not like i've had time to mess with it anyways. All parts are in new condition.. Can get pictures if needed. Would prefer pick-up around Dayton, Ohio(i can travel a little if needed), or i can ship.

Full T4 kit from Irate for a 94-97, S400 turbo. Does not have the plenums or boots/clamps, 304ss, no ceramic coating. It is the mount, intercooler pipes, spyder, downpipe, and oil lines. Never been out of the box. Purchased March of 2016. $1650 new, asking $1500

ARP studs and Smith Brothers pushrods, still wrapped up in the packaging i got them in. Studs are $560, and pushrods are $220. Asking $675

Basic T4 kit for 94-97, just the up-pipes/pedestal/oil drain. At some point i did lose the hardware for it, but should be able to use the factory bolts for everything. I mocked it up a couple times on an engine, and thats been it. $675 new, asking $500.

JD3020

Reaction score
Sorta. Still have my f450 which is staying stockish. But im done with my OBS. doubt i'll sell it even that it hasnt been on the road in a year, but looking to buy a 13+ lariat 6.7. Maybe in a few years when i buy a house with a shop i'll build my 7.3, but im quitting for now.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sorta. Still have my f450 which is staying stockish. But im done with my OBS. doubt i'll sell it even that it hasnt been on the road in a year, but looking to buy a 13+ lariat 6.7. Maybe in a few years when i buy a house with a shop i'll build my 7.3, but im quitting for now.
I hear ya bud

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

TyCorr

Reaction score
yeah I know..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

I was there too. But ive been driving the wheels off of mine and its actually getting better now that its getting used. Mine runs great and drives good but i have issues with blinkers and stupid shti like that. Which i think ive narrowed down to my brand new fuse panel from ford not retaining its shape as the heat in my cab goes up. If you push on the panel the blinkers will come back on. Good lld ford parts :confused:

BS Hauler

Reaction score
If you park it you just as well sell it for what it brings because after it sits a few years it will deteriorate fast and not be worth much. Once you go newer you will never have the ambition to resurrect it again. I am just about 60 and have went thru this a few times and after awhile it just ends up going to the junkyard because of age and deterioration.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yep. You are correct. Hardest thing in a vehicle is sitting. Unless you keep it in a building set at 70 year round.

JD3020

Reaction score
Bumping this up, had a couple guys on the bookface that keep acting like they'll take parts, but i have yet to see money. So as of right now everything is still for sale. Bought a 6.7 today so open to offers on this stuff, or will trade for 6.7 parts.

Latest posts

Members online