Compound 6.7's

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
Who has em and what are they putting down? A Mods list would be cool also. Searched around a bit and haven't seen much about anyone with compounds.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I have a 6670 w/ a 8685 precision on mine

Haven't dynoed it yet, been trying to get these kits complete to market.

It should do 800 with the current injector set up, 100%s would probably be 1000-1100 at the tires.
a2a08acf2947b95b8e183d4e50099db6.jpg

getstroked27

Reaction score
Here are a couple of the setups we have done recently. First one was on our UCC truck. Forced Inductions 476/96 and a FI GT55(98mm) atmo. Dual 12MM Cp3's, gutted CP4, 4 wastegates, all that fun stuff. Had some fueling issues but it made 16xx at altitude. Second setup is a FI 476/96 and an FI GT55(94mm), that truck makes 12xx.

Attachments

• UCCsetup.jpg
    UCCsetup.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 239
  • nickscompounds.jpg
    nickscompounds.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 250

Black AOD

Reaction score
There aren't a lot out there. Jared's RC he posted ^^^^ is the first one I've seen with a full bolt on kit but then again he works for midwest and his truck is the Guinea Pig for that kit so it makes sense.

Industrial Injection makes a kit to add an S475 and I believe SPE does as well. But not very many people have done those either that I've seen.

MPD has a truck that had compounds and big Fuel I think, it was their UCC truck I'm pretty sure.

Dorian @ PSE in texas has a compounded 6.7 RC as well but they fabricated that kit themselves I'm pretty sure.

Some guy on here a while back did some crazy setup, it was a Precision 68 blowing into a Pro Mod 102 I think. It was lifted 8" on 37's though, which caused a lot of issues for him and the fabrication work/quality was questionable to say the least.

Those are the only Big power setups I recall seeing.

psduser1

Reaction score
I have a 6670 w/ a 8685 precision on mine

Haven't dynoed it yet, been trying to get these kits complete to market.

It should do 800 with the current injector set up, 100%s would probably be 1000-1100 at the tires.
a2a08acf2947b95b8e183d4e50099db6.jpg
Hows the bottom end like that setup?

psduser1

Reaction score
Ahhh.
No rod issues?
Sorry, I know very little about 6.7 internals, other than they seem to be fine under a single. I wasn't sure how well they'do do under compounds.

50_shooter

Reaction score
It already has rods I am sure. I can remember him showing it to me a year ago and unless he's changed the engine it's fully built.

ford rules

Reaction score
Cody Gorman also has a compound reg cab 6.7, I believe he bought it from morgan.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yes Cody Gorman (Sixx Slow) has compounds as well, I don't know how the hell I forgot to mention him,, I feel bad now cuz hes a good friend of mine lol. He has the same High pressure setup as Jared's truck but it blows into an 8891 which is a T5 so the battery had to move and his piping is different so his kit is different from Jared's but similar power wise likely. Atmo is just slightly bigger.

Jared's motor is built top to bottom. Pistons, rods, cam, HD wrist pins, ported heads, full HD valvetrain, studs on top and bottom, dual pumps, RCD injectors, modded trans.....doesn't get any better really.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a compound setup built for towing vs racing? Or atleast best of both worlds?!

Thats what our compound kit is based off.

Its available with 4 different ball bearing turbo options. Ranging from a 71mm Towing set up to the 86mm featured on my truck

On a stock truck with a tow tune the towing compound set up should be phenomenal to tow with given the responsiveness of the chargers we use.

It would probably do fine on a stock motor given conservative tuning as well

TLyons90

Reaction score
Thats what our compound kit is based off.

Its available with 4 different ball bearing turbo options. Ranging from a 71mm Towing set up to the 86mm featured on my truck

On a stock truck with a tow tune the towing compound set up should be phenomenal to tow with given the responsiveness of the chargers we use.

It would probably do fine on a stock motor given conservative tuning as well

Good to know! Appreciate the response. Been considering doing a compound setup on my new truck overtime but still want excellent towing capabilities.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.