Intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
AFE seems to be the only one on the market with a intake for this new truck but its pre-order for estimated end of March delivery.

Anything out there?

ours is done , throwing no codes ,and ready. production units should begin shipping next week .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
2017_Stage_2_Intake.jpg

TexasPowerstroke

Reaction score
ours is done , throwing no codes ,and ready. production units should begin shipping next week .

Mike, will there be only one intake for the 2017 models? I know the 2015/16 had a stage 1 and stage 2. Will this intake require tuning?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, will there be only one intake for the 2017 models? I know the 2015/16 had a stage 1 and stage 2. Will this intake require tuning?

no tuning required, that's why it took so long to get right. we tried 20 different combos of filter and sensor location . we will probably , at the start, offer filter sizes. ie smaller filter with stock truck and bigger filter with ******d truck .

Reaction score
Looks great Mike!! Even better now that theres not that coolant line running above it like the prior years. Looks like theres a lot more wiggle room for installation on these new trucks. Is the MAF sensor on the bottom or the side now?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks great Mike!! Even better now that theres not that coolant line running above it like the prior years. Looks like theres a lot more wiggle room for installation on these new trucks. Is the MAF sensor on the bottom or the side now?

in between side and bottom .

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Looks good Mike! Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Uncontrolled515

Reaction score
So a few weeks with No limits intake. I will say that the quality of the product is top shelf. Fits like a glove. The power increase was noticeable, the MPG increase was around 2mpg average.

Issues that I am having are check engine light directly associated with the intake. Working with No limit who i've been in contact with about the issue. Still getting the same repeated codes with the intake but when I put the stock back on I did not get the codes. P0402 and P2073.

Has anyone else had these or CEL associated with the intake?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i posted this to your question in my forum but here it is for anyone who may miss that.

certain base strategies from ford are coming in these trucks, and with most base strategies no issues, and now the latest ones.. boom. we've actually seen the same issues just tuning them with ez lynk, we're up to 4 different base strategies to tune with (just to tune them no intake involved) getting around the finnicky nature of these things . i assume you are still bone stock? i ran mine for over a month with no issues, as well as many others , mine dropped weight so i didn't test it again as is. if you like call me at the shop tomorrow and we can try some other options.

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Just got my NL intake installed yesterday no CEL at all, went up almost 3 mpg and now I can actually hear the turbo pretty good A+ in my book. But I didn't receive my prefilter that I ordered with it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got my NL intake installed yesterday no CEL at all, went up almost 3 mpg and now I can actually hear the turbo pretty good A+ in my book. But I didn't receive my prefilter that I ordered with it.

contact me at the shop tomorrow ! 800-581-8986 and i'll 2nd day a prefilter to you , so sorry about the mess up. at least you are happy with the product !

F

Floorboard79

How about some installed pictures?

And come on guys, 2-3 mpg increase??&#55357;&#56887;

Mts678

Reaction score
9027a902b9cef17de5ed915c3afc3363.jpg

Installed my ez lynk lastnight for my off-road race truck too. Went great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online