Obs - efuel

jvc1990

Reaction score
What are you guys using for your aftermarket fuel system.who did you buy it from?what do you like or dislike,as far as what could have been change to make it better.ive seen some fuel pumps that max out at 60 psi.why put something on there that is running at full capacity all the time?post pictures of assembled fuel systems on your truck,if its not too much trouble.im going to buy an e- fuel system just don't know which one.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
What kind of power are looking to get it? What stage injectors or stock injectors? The 99-03 electric fuel pump is tried and true.

jvc1990

Reaction score
What I have in mind for now is 160/30 or 160/80.ive seen one fuel system with sd pump,that said it would be good for up to about 160cc injector.why have a system that be good for About 160cc,or close to 160cc?irate has a comp system that has a fuel lab pump.i think is good for mayde 90 or 100 psi.which can be turned down to what you need 60 or 65 psi.probably over thinking it but that's what I do.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
You don't need a competition fuel system for stage one injectors. If you want to spend the money for something you don't need, go ahead.

zilla68

Reaction score
I bought the strictly diesel obs race set up, love it, came with everything I needed and didn't have to buy one extra thing.

I also went with a bronco tank and a sump I did internally.

works great, no issues.

Did I need it no, will I use it to its full extent, probably not, but I wanted a complete kit that I could grow with if I wanted.

my vote is strictly diesel

superpsd

Reaction score
Technically even a stock mechanical pump will support stage 1s. Can't go wrong with a SD pump for reliability and if you need more fuel than that add a second SD pump.

jvc1990

Reaction score
Room to grow that was what I was thinking,you never know.how did the bronco tank work out,as far as fittment issues.thanks for the input.i do like the braided hoses from strictly diesel.

m j

Reaction score
bronco tank is not worth the effort when the spectre tank is a bolt in for around $160.
use an SD pump. when you decide one day to run huge injectors it is easy to add the big pump. zero gain to run it on smaller injectors IMO

pontiacross

Reaction score
anyone ever try feeding a super duty pump with an in the tank pump out of a gas truck ? I have a 460 truck I am parting out and need one of the tanks anyway

superpsd

Reaction score
There is a guy on another forum using a low pressure air dog pump to feed a SD pump to feed 300/400s.

Latest posts

Members online