F-Superduty vs F-350

stroker96

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a Obs F350 4x4 dually flatbed truck for the farm.. I found a decent deal on a F-Superduty that's been a conversion to 4x4 with flatbed. Looks good and is solid for the most part but it looks to me that the truck itself sets up higher that a F350 would and the bed also looks like it's sitting higher. Just trying to see if I'd be happy with the heavier truck if it can be set up the same way. I'd attach a pic but haven't done it in awhile and have forgotten how.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Not sure on what setups you're comparing without a little more info or pics, but I can say we had a F Superduty for a while. Don't mind how rough it looks, it was one of those ridiculously cheap deals because the guy didn't want to figure out what was wrong with it.

It rode like a log wagon and was screaming at 60... Good farm truck if you don't have to tow on the interstate with that gearing. 😂 I don't tow anything heavy enough to need the FSuperduty over an F350 with the very rare exception. From my experience, if they were the same price, I'd stick with an F350 if for nothing else than the comfort and wider resale potential.

d9783ad52d4cc5eeef1ecc6b911a09df.jpg
eadef8d16d5b0cd25d5db708d4039524.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

freddie

Reaction score
Still looking for that elusive dually 4x4 obs huh Kyle? What about that red one for >$15k that is on Craigslist? Lol

sootie

Reaction score
ex-tow truck? pickup bed on a chassis cab? no thanks...

freddie

Reaction score
The price was enough for me to pass on.. Unless it was a clean CCLB 4x4. Just teasing Kyle is all.

stroker96

Reaction score
Yeah I seen that Freddie!! No thanks on that one lol. I actually found a couple the past two days that are what I'm looking for, and aren't priced near that one lol

freddie

Reaction score
Lets see them! I'm not a competing buyer. I saw a black CCLB dually 4x4 on there in Zanesville area that I was interested in but it got ******d.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a Obs F350 4x4 dually flatbed truck for the farm.. I found a decent deal on a F-Superduty that's been a conversion to 4x4 with flatbed. Looks good and is solid for the most part but it looks to me that the truck itself sets up higher that a F350 would and the bed also looks like it's sitting higher. Just trying to see if I'd be happy with the heavier truck if it can be set up the same way. I'd attach a pic but haven't done it in awhile and have forgotten how.

If the conversion was done CORRECTLY, they are nice trucks but SLOW. F-Superdutys only came with 5.13 or 4.63 gear ratios while F350s were typically 4.10s.

F-Superdutys are typically 2-4" higher than the same 4wd f350

Also the F-superduty 4wd parts are hard to find.

BUT a F-superduty has a 15k gvw while a F350 only has 11k

Latest posts

Members online