Leveling kit ordered what else do I need

TTBOOST

Reaction score
I just ordered a ready lift 2.5" leveling kit and I want everything to be perfect so what else would I need to make everything right?

Brian22

Reaction score
An adjustable track bar, or at least a drop bracket. Longer shocks for a 2.5" lift. You may need to look into taller rear bocks depending on if your truck sits nose high after the leveling kit.

Brian22

Reaction score
What you don't approve of ready lift
Ready lift makes decent stuff. Its a good entry level kit. I don't think I could bring myself to drop 1k for just a front leveling kit. Yes Carli and Icon both make quality stuff, but I feel like your paying more for the name on the parts than the parts themselves.

sootie

Reaction score
Ready lift makes decent stuff. Its a good entry level kit. I don't think I could bring myself to drop 1k for just a front leveling kit. Yes Carli and Icon both make quality stuff, but I feel like your paying more for the name on the parts than the parts themselves.

Have you ever run icon or Carli?

oli6578

Reaction score

Where do you get 1K at? ICON 2.5 Coil can be bought for around $260 shipped to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian22

Reaction score
Have you ever run icon or Carli?
I have not. I know everyone says they are awesome and the ride is soo smooth and soft.

I guess I just don't put as much priority on a soft ride. If I wanted a soft smooth ride I woulda kept my F150.

I bought the F250 because I wanted it and I can afford it. I don't have a legit need for a diesel. I bought it because I wanted it. It's a 3/4 ton diesel truck, not a Caddy.

Last edited:

oscard0215

Reaction score
This. Carli 2.5" springs were $315. Naturally, some came up used a week after I installed mine. LOL Never fails.

It happens lol. Carli vs icon? Same difference? Kinda sorta? I know some people will say yes but is it enough to really notice?? Like night and day.?

sootie

Reaction score
I have not. I know everyone says they are awesome and the ride is soo smooth and soft.

I guess I just don't put as much priority on a soft ride. If I wanted a soft smooth ride I woulda kept my F150.

I bought the F250 because I wanted it and I can afford it. I don't have a legit need for a diesel. I bought it because I wanted it. It's a 3/4 ton diesel truck, not a Caddy.

So don't say you are paying for the name if you have never run them. I could care less why or how you have a 250. Some of us want ours to ride nice-3/4 ton or not.

JRLott

Reaction score
It happens lol. Carli vs icon? Same difference? Kinda sorta? I know some people will say yes but is it enough to really notice?? Like night and day.?

Never ridden in an Icon sprung vehicle, so I can't answer that. I figure they're both quality products and you can't go wrong with either. Kind of Coors Light v Bud Light deal...if both were actually good. Night and day difference between each other? Doubt it. Night and day from stock? I think so. I had spacers in my '05 with Bilstien shocks. I liked it much better than stock. The Carli / Bilstien combo in my '15 kicks the living crap outta that. My neighbor said it rides better than his '15 half ton Dodge and a guy I work with has a lifted half ton Chevy that rides like total sh!t by comparison.

oscard0215

Reaction score
any one have an idea when carli's adjustable trac bar will be released?? or could i just mount PMF's trac bar with the carli springs and call it a day??

Jgon08

Reaction score
any one have an idea when carli's adjustable trac bar will be released?? or could i just mount PMF's trac bar with the carli springs and call it a day??

Yep that's what I did. I was tired off waiting on carli so I went threw pmf for all the missing parts works great.

Latest posts

Members online