What Ever Happened to TyCorr??

liquidlounge

Reaction score
He was posting on almost ever 7.3 thread and then just vanished. He had actually gotten to the point where he knew a few things:lookaround:

ja_cain

Reaction score
I think he originally got banned. Easiest way to get him to post is talk smack about the 38r. Lol! Just messing with you Ty. Now we just need "The Frank" back. Lmfao!

dsberman94

Reaction score
I think he originally got banned. Easiest way to get him to post is talk smack about the 38r. Lol! Just messing with you Ty. Now we just need "The Frank" back. Lmfao!

He just got busy and forgot his login info and couldn't get in touch with any mods to get it back.

ja_cain

Reaction score
He just got busy and forgot his login info and couldn't get in touch with any mods to get it back.

That sounds like something that would happen to me. Lol! When I was in high school I was the guy that would forget his locker combination while on Christmas break. That makes sense. Not sure where I came up with the idea that he got banned.

dsberman94

Reaction score
That sounds like something that would happen to me. Lol! When I was in high school I was the guy that would forget his locker combination while on Christmas break. That makes sense. Not sure where I came up with the idea that he got banned.

Sounds like something I did in high school. Went after school and got my hair cut, next day I couldn't remember my locker combo to save my life. I went to the office to ask them what it was and the number they told me seemed like I had never heard it before. Weird.

If he got banned, it bans the IP address, not the username.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Lol! Never failed to happen every year. I'm so scatter brained.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Swaan

Reaction score
Just start flapping your jaw about the srp1. It's like putting the bat signal in the sky.

Jomax

Reaction score
He now has some lame name Tito whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Wrong. While we can do an IP ban. All somebody would have to do is do an IP flush on their router, let it find a new IP address and log back in. Or simply log in from a different computer.

Oh yea, I remember now. Both were blocked but I could still get on as a guest using a proxy site.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Wrong. While we can do an IP ban. All somebody would have to do is do an IP flush on their router, let it find a new IP address and log back in. Or simply log in from a different computer.

If you want people who are banned to stay banned, shouldn't you probably not tell them how to get around this? LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
If you want people who are banned to stay banned, shouldn't you probably not tell them how to get around this? LOL

It bans the username as well. The douche from dozers diesel does it s couple times a year usually. There was another guy recently that kept doing the same and making a new account each time he was banned.

Black AOD

Reaction score
It bans the username as well. The douche from dozers diesel does it s couple times a year usually. There was another guy recently that kept doing the same and making a new account each time he was banned.
Ahhh. I gotcha now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online