• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

turbonetics turbos x2

bigastrk

Reaction score
First turbo is a 66mm ball bearing it has .81 exhaust housing and has a polished compressor housing. It has maybe 500 miles on it with synthetic 5w40 ran through it. I paid almost $1500 when I bought it. I would like to get $1200 shipped and I will cover paypal fees.

Second turbo is an 82mm ball bearing. The exhaust housing is a 1.14. This is not an off the shelf turbo it is actually a midframe center section and compressor housing with a y2k exhaust side. The compressor is polished and has a ceramic coated exhaust housing. This turbo cost me about $4k. I would like to get $3k shipped and I will cover paypal fees as well.

These turbos were meant to be run together in a compound setup on my 6.0but my plans never fully developed and now I have them just sitting in boxes and I am tired of looking at them. They should work on a custom 6.4 setup as well.

If you take both of them I will make a deal with you and give them both to you for $3600 shipped. All the prices are OBO but don't low ball me because they will just stay on my shelf a bit longer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
where did you get these turbos from ? its been a long time since ive seen TN stuff around.

bigastrk

Reaction score
They are not gated. The only parts I may be interested in, would need to be for a 6.4. I am willing to work on the prices a bit to get them out of my garage.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
ive been seeing turbonetics at the race track more and more lately. many of the fastest trucks ive seen run them and the owners swear by them.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive been seeing turbonetics at the race track more and more lately. many of the fastest trucks ive seen run them and the owners swear by them.

on what trucks matt ? they make great turbos, but they used to have issues with a/r and turbine side , due to them being gasser based. what sizes and engines? i am really curious.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
on what trucks matt ? they make great turbos, but they used to have issues with a/r and turbine side , due to them being gasser based. what sizes and engines? i am really curious.

Maxx'd out runs turbonetics

Sent from my DROIDX

motoxracer42

Reaction score
Maxx'd out runs turbonetics

Sent from my DROIDX

Yup, his primary is turbonetics. Tory from Canada runs them on his 9 second dodge too. He saw my bw and asked if i have any issues. Said he runs turbonetics for reliability issues.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yup, his primary is turbonetics. Tory from Canada runs them on his 9 second dodge too. He saw my bw and asked if i have any issues. Said he runs turbonetics for reliability issues.

To a point in think they may hold up but from what I have seen they are not forgiving to.overspend because their wheels are a bit heavy and tend to break. But I think in a compound config they probably work well. Esp for the primary

Sent from my DROIDX

bigastrk

Reaction score
Here are the specs on the turbos.

82mm
Compressor side-
81.86 mm inducer
117.45 mm exducer

Exhaust side-
81.94 mm inducer
75.06 mm exducer

66 mm