Off the shelf Fox or Carli?

sootie

Reaction score
I have run both and I can confidently say, hands down, Carli is far superior. Valving is everything.

redneck1

Reaction score
I've changed over to resi fox. They're hands down smoother than the my 2.0s were. Both out of the box shocks, no special ordered valving. But I deal with some nasty roads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
I've changed over to resi fox. They're hands down smoother than the my 2.0s were. Both out of the box shocks, no special ordered valving. But I deal with some nasty roads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You'd be in heaven with 2.5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanD

Reaction score
I just installed the Carli Fox 2.0 resi shocks on my Carli setup (level kit) - went from Bilstein 5100s. Aside from Amp steps, it's been the best money I've put in the truck yet. When people say good shocks make all the difference, believe them 100x over. After 3 days, I am sort of wishing I'd gone with Kings and eaten ramen for a month.

Jomax

Reaction score
I just installed the Carli Fox 2.0 resi shocks on my Carli setup (level kit) - went from Bilstein 5100s. Aside from Amp steps, it's been the best money I've put in the truck yet. When people say good shocks make all the difference, believe them 100x over. After 3 days, I am sort of wishing I'd gone with Kings and eaten ramen for a month.

I ate water for a month. Well worth it for the kings!

RyanD

Reaction score
If it weren't for kids and a wife who throw the stink eye when a box shows up, I'd gladly go on a liquid diet to finish my truck how I (mildly) want!

I ate water for a month. Well worth it for the kings!

Jomax

Reaction score
If it weren't for kids and a wife who throw the stink eye when a box shows up, I'd gladly go on a liquid diet to finish my truck how I (mildly) want!

#singleliferules

Glassman504

Reaction score
I have kings just waiting to install. I'm anxious to feel the difference

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.