• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005+ Dana 60

rjustman

Reaction score
I have a 2005+ Dana 60 I’m selling. Only has 9000 miles on it. Still like new, complete hub to hub with steering components also. Asking 1400 obo

Pm, text, or call 9282411074

Richard

Towerguy

Reaction score
When you say 2005+, it may be helpful to specify what year it came from. 2005-07, 2008-10, 2011-16 each used a different swaybar link and the attachment on the axle is different. It may not matter to some people, to others it might.

rjustman

Reaction score
Sorry about that it’s on a 2006 right now. Came off an 07. Which attachment are you speaking of? I’ve put 08 axles under 06 style trucks and it bolted up.

Towerguy

Reaction score
Really? I was referring to the mounting point on the axle for the sway bar link. The 2005-07 has a threaded stud on the bottom of the link that passes through the mount on the axle. It somewhat limits articulation and some say it's prone to breaking under hard use. I thought beginning in 2008 Ford changed the bottom mount to an eye with a horizontal bolt. Extended sway bar links for the 3 generations are very different.

rjustman

Reaction score
I believe the one we did we left the away bar in the truck unbolted the end links on other axle and just put it in using the 06 sway bar on the 08 links. Could be wrong but I don’t remember there being any headaches.

rjustman

Reaction score
I also have the coils, radius arms, and buckets for the coil over swap guys I’ll add to the bundle. This axle is like new, ball joints, brakes everything only has 9000 original miles on it. Depending on offer I can even throw in the matching set of Dana 80 gears

rjustman

Reaction score
I’m in Goodyear down in the valley. I came from Holbrook so travel to and from northern az often.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I also have the coils, radius arms, and buckets for the coil over swap guys I’ll add to the bundle. This axle is like new, ball joints, brakes everything only has 9000 original miles on it. Depending on offer I can even throw in the matching set of Dana 80 gears

What gear ratio for the Dana 80?

rjustman

Reaction score
And just to clarify I have coils and radius arms with a leveling kit. The buckets and brackets never got shipped with my new axle. So those are not available.

Latest posts

Members online