Interior mods

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We mod the outside what about the inside. I need some ideas. The plain jane stuff is just gay anybody got a cool interior?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same boat. I have the gauges in the gauge pod, clarion dvd/cd/gps head unit, and 110v outlet wired in like the '11's from my 10k watt inverter. I want to do a leather re-upholstering, but that costs too much. Any other nifty ideas?

I did see the F-550 dash mod though. I may do that.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Sunrise Ford has them... IIRC that's were dillon got his. 25% discounts to PSN members (who's not) on already awesome pricing...

Edit: Just sayin... :thumbup:

jwlandry

Reaction score
Im working on getting the 650 dash as well... Paul at complete performance is checking on one for me so you may want to get up with him since he is a sponser.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have lights subs and all that. The dash mods and guages are cool but looking for something a little more idk better. Like you see the outside of someones clean nicely painted truck...id like the same for the inside.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Check what out? The tits!!!????!! All right!!!! LOL

And do you seriously have officer doofy from scream in your avatar? Wow. LOL

I'm digging the water dipping idea.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I was thinking like painting dash but how bout the roof doors and such is there anything yu can do to that? besides lights

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you want. I mean, its pretty straight forward. Pull it all apart and get some paint. They sell paint for the liner, fabric, doors, everything. Headrest dvd players? I'm putting a ps3 in to play on my clarion.

Latest posts

Members online