Plenty of fuel

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
So I finally got around to doing the fass and titan tank
The fass is a pain in the ass on the 17+
The titan is easy and pretty straight forward
I didn’t feel like modifying my sending unit so I put a sump just Incase I ever have to go back stock

62bd3f482b3cd90c8e2a547983329d82.jpg
4ec442dec6f2d60f7058df269fe13978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
It’s close but I can live with it I will take more when I get home

co04cobra

Reaction score
I see it now. Will be interesting through a couple winters or off road use if any issues arise.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I will let you know haha I am off road almost every other day with our forestry business

Black AOD

Reaction score
I will let you know haha I am off road almost every other day with our forestry business

OP, what's your reasoning for doing the FASS? I assume you wanted/ needed the extended fuel range so you did a bigger Titan tank, that I get but the factory filtration is pretty good on 6.7, just curious why bother with the FASS? Are you planing on making more than 700whp?

I've given it some thought on doing one on my truck but have decided against doing it since I wont ever be doing more than 650-700WHP on this truck and that's honestly more than it will need anyway.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I have had a fass on every truck I have had so while I was there I went ahead and did it because they have never let me down and I live in south ga so not always the best fuel quality ha so filtration is key to me. And no I am not going past 600 or don’t plan to for a while

I know fass isn’t a custom built setup like people like on here but it has never let me down and I can drive worry free as far as if it does go down out of town I can make a call ( all ways professional staff and very friendly ) and get me back on the road

Black AOD

Reaction score
I have had a fass on every truck I have had so while I was there I went ahead and did it because they have never let me down and I live in south ga so not always the best fuel quality ha so filtration is key to me. And no I am not going past 600 or don’t plan to for a while

I know fass isn’t a custom built setup like people like on here but it has never let me down and I can drive worry free as far as if it does go down out of town I can make a call ( all ways professional staff and very friendly ) and get me back on the road

Fair Enough. I was just curious.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
So update the fass doesn’t work with a titan tank if you turn to fast or stop to hard it can’t get the fuel from the sump and looses prim so I am trying to get it sorted out thinking of taking the fass off and putting a afe pump on

06FX4

Reaction score
So update the fass doesn’t work with a titan tank if you turn to fast or stop to hard it can’t get the fuel from the sump and looses prim so I am trying to get it sorted out thinking of taking the fass off and putting a afe pump on

I want to say i read the new s&b tank has a baffle inside to prevent the sloshing. Without the baffle and a sump will most likely happen with any pump

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I want to say i read the new s&b tank has a baffle inside to prevent the sloshing. Without the baffle and a sump will most likely happen with any pump

This tank has a baffle also I did see the s&b and I like them but already have this one

Latest posts

Members online