7.3 rods

psduser1

Reaction score
Mahle pistons, billet rods. Several brands available, 22-3200$ Properly prepped stock pistons could last, depending on actual use.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Slightly modified stock replacement Mahle pistons, billet rods of your choice, girdle, main studs, and half filled block.
This.. maybe a bed plate. And a mechanical inline pump. Lol.. im over the heui crap for higher hp rigs.

live life full throttle

Zeb

Reaction score
This.. maybe a bed plate. And a mechanical inline pump. Lol.. im over the heui for higher hp rigs.

live life full throttle

800hp is pretty easy to do and still be heui, especially if it’s a 6.0. LOL
Seriously, 800hp is harder to do on a heui 7.3, but the cost to go mechanical inline for that hp is a bit hard to justify.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
800hp is pretty easy to do and still be heui, especially if it’s a 6.0. LOL
Seriously, 800hp is harder to do on a heui 7.3, but the cost to go mechanical inline for that hp is a bit hard to justify.
If you knew how much i had into my dually then you would understand my thinking. Lmao!

live life full throttle

Zeb

Reaction score
If you knew how much i had into my dually then you would understand my thinking.!

live life full throttle

I bet!!

To me, half the fun of making power with a 7.3 or 6.0 is the fact that they are heui, and not near the attention has been given to them over the years to make big(ger) power.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I bet!!

To me, half the fun of making power with a 7.3 or 6.0 is the fact that they are heui, and not near the attention has been given to them over the years to make big(ger) power.
I was always a fan of the underdog heui 7.3 and i did well with it where i pulled but im sick od working on finicky electrical systems.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.