Go to E4OD transmission shop?

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
I'm a Brian's truck shop fan. Great service and even better trans. Last time I checked with them they were booked way in advance though.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I’d stay away from BTS unless you want long wait times, months before you get a trans, poor service, etc. I can go on. John woods is the go to with the best customer service with an awesome trans.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I would argue John woods is just as bad, I called him a half a dozen times, emailed him twice, and never heard from him, never even spoke with him once, I ended up spending my $5k at DieselSite and never looked back.

I agree BTS wait time was over 6 weeks when I wanted mine.

Diesel site had mine built and on a delivery truck in less than 6 hours.

Last edited:

ncollins64

Reaction score
I waited 7 months with BTS after paying him in full. Never returned calls, emails etc. When he did reply after weeks on end it was always another excuse. I’ll do whatever I can to steer people away from him. Sucks you had a bad exp with John. I only sale and install Johns trannys and always get good service, and quick turnarounds.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda leaning towards him more just because I could drive to him too, hes was only about a 3hr drive (now I live further, but still only 9 hrs), and I ended up not even being able to get one??? It was pretty disappointing.

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
I will agree on the lead times. I had to wait 6 weeks. But I had a different experience on the customer service. Was always helpful and called me back within a day or two. Has anyone used dieselsite trans? Also there is Sam wyse transmissions and chuck Dorsey.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I've had my dieselsite for I think a year now, maybe longer. Always been great. I did a long write up/review about it on PSN if anyone wants the link...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
There's a reason why there are long wait times for good products. Some of you guys act/think like you are the only one who each company deals with. Eventually, when a shop that only does one thing and excels at it, gets really good at it and can't keep up demand. That is just life.

Bts
Wood
Dorcy
Wise
Dieselsite

Pick one who is closest and run with it..

live life full throttle

ncollins64

Reaction score
There's a reason why there are long wait times for good products. Some of you guys act/think like you are the only one who each company deals with. Eventually, when a shop that only does one thing and excels at it, gets really good at it and can't keep up demand. That is just life.

Bts
Wood
Dorcy
Wise
Dieselsite

live life full throttle
I’ll fully agree with this. But 11 months is crazy when I paid for it upfront. And I know for a fact that certain guys had got there trans months before me when they paid and placed there order after me. I got fed up with excuses and said I’ll never deal with him again. Woods treats me right even from across the country. I’ve also heard good things about wyse trannys too

hucorey

Reaction score

Bts
Wood
Dorcy
Wise
Dieselsite

live life full throttle

Dorsey is a crook. Lots of his dealers have dropped him the last few months because of customers paying for a built trans only to find out they got band-aid transmissions. I know of 4 shops off the top of my head that dropped him. His brother used to work for him and he spilled the beans on why he quit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Dorsey is a crook. Lots of his dealers have dropped him the last few months because of customers paying for a built trans only to find out they got band-aid transmissions. I know of 4 shops off the top of my head that dropped him. His brother used to work for him and he spilled the beans on why he quit.

Holy chit! Dont go there then! Good to know!

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I just don't understand why some people turn to being shady. Doing good/honest work always pays out best in the long run.

Yeah, no doubt. Do they think that nobody will somehow check and see what they actually got... come on people.. smh...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online