02 dually on bl any pix please?

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
So just joined posting a few questions Im picking up a 02 7.3 dually I might try 2 drop 2 wheels but for now does anyone have pix of a sd on a 3 in bodylift?Also what the biggest size (a) tires can be ran with a bl & (b) biggest aftermarket wheels&tires..I like alot of rim I have my own shop Ill probably make the bl & later on buy a 3-6 in suspension lift.I really have no need 4 a dually but the deal is killer & with the business Im in whatever I drive gets rockstared out as it gets me more business but right now Im.working on a few of my bikes my g-body monster my 2nd gen ram & a nostalgia gasser...No not a truck I mean a real gasser ;) yup so money is tight.Anybody have any pix.please post thanks guys

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Im sorry, I don't read Japanese.
Please clarify what you are saying.

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
To attempt to be sarcastic because I was all over the place with that post . Basically I want to know if anyone has pictures of a dually with a bodylift and what are the biggest wheel and tire combo you can run with this.Untill I finish some other projects and can put a suspension lift on

Emery19

Reaction score
say no to body lifts. especially on trucks like ours. rangers and s10s and half tons arent bad, but i would never put one on trucks bigger. i talked myself out of doing it on the ranger.

Jomax

Reaction score
3in spring/block lift. 3in front and a 5in block in back 35 in tires, stock rims

IMG_4948.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
Thanks guys...let me ask ya another question the dually Im getting has 346k.on it.Dosnt smoke needs brakes Im.assuming it was well maintained as it looks brand new.Should those miles scare me?I did ask this somewhere else but this thread has more attention it seems.I have seen cummins with 800k on em but Ive been told this amount of mileage is half its life,someone else says its@the end of its life@that many miles so Im confused. Plus I was told u have 2 pull the cab 2 replace this motor?Thoughts?

dsberman94

Reaction score
^ don't believe everything you read on the internet. Life of the motor depends on how it was treated. Just because the body is clean doesn't mean the motor was taken care of. My truck doesn't burn oil or lose any other fluids and I beat the piss out of it every day. Owners before me changed the oil probably every 15k miles Judging by the oil bypass filter. That was on it when I bought it. No. You don't have to pull the cab on a 7.3.

Jomax

Reaction score
Blow by. Take the cap off and set it on the fill tube upside down and start the engine. If it falls off, blow is high. Bringing a scanner would help aswell.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
Thanks guys.Im liking this site just enough smartass mixed with no how to.make it where the titties arent 1 bigger than the other

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
Yeah no **** I have a health issue where I can barley use my hands & Im allover the place so I use text to speech & ontop of my adhd Im on a **** ton of meds make me loopy&makes everything runs together it basically turns into a long sentence with 1 question turning into 7 stories&14 questions&1hell of a headache,heres my usual signature.

Please excuse any typos or terseness: this email was sent from my mobile and I have clumsy fingers.

Latest posts

Members online