04 no start

07pstd

Reaction score
My brothers 04 6.0 been hard starting for awhile right to the point were it would crank forever but finally quite just cranks pulled codes with mu sct which I have a 07 6.0 myself codes are p0603,p1000 (which I know really doesn't mean anything) and p0611 ficm which was aware of and been after him to get it fixed. So he sent it to the Dave guy from Minnesota through eBay to get it rebuilt which was a cheaper route for him then getting a new one plus it comes with lifetime warrenty and had him rebuild it to a 58v get it back put it in and same problem just cranking no fire not even any smoke out the tail pipe. Had one guy tell him you have to have the 58v sync to the truck but I didn't think that was a issue cause I bought a 58v from quick tricks and plugged it in no issues what so ever.I Told him to check the plugs to the ficm I even checked them myself and they are clipped in. Any thoughts guys on what might be dealing with???? Thx and sorry for the short novel.

Lassie

Reaction score
Easiest first...take the oil filter out of housing, depress the drain block and have someone crank the truck and see if LPOP is filling the canister. Next would be fuel pressure. Should pump up to 50ish (if no blue spring) with just KOEO. Can you watch parameters? Is P0611 gone now?

07pstd

Reaction score
And a no on the parameters have a buddy with a good computer scanner that may stop by tomorrow if he can maybe that will help.

Latest posts

Members online