07 f550 problems

bulldog077

Reaction score
The company I run has a 07 550 deleted that has been nothing but a headache since we bought it. A couple months ago I replaced the up pipes, the injectors on the driver side and radiator. I drove it for the couple months pulling equipment and so forth with no problems. I was pretty happy on how it was running. I gave it to one of our employees to take to St. Louis and he got 20 miles down the road and it gelled. He got it going again but now it is leaking oil all over the back of the motor. The back of the turbo is covered in oil also. We got it back to the shop and I went and started it and it started but smoked like hell in the engine compartment. We went to unload it from the trailer today and it turned over a couple revolutions and than started grinding against the flywheel. I really haven't dug into it yet but anyone have any suggestions?

suprdzlduty

Reaction score
How'd he get it going? Is it oil or fuel? Could be hydrolocked with fuel...since you put in injectors one could have backed out and washed a cylinder if it wasn't shut down quick enough...it's never fun tryin to figure out what happened when something happens when a "driver" is in it.

Latest posts

Members online