• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 OEM Harley Headlights

nickg3130

Reaction score
I have a set of oem harley headlights that i took off my truck and replaced with a set of custom ptm ones. The exterior lenses are in great condition. The only flaw is both of the tabs to adjust the angles of the lights are broken off but i ran these lights for over 6 months and had no problems. They are pretty even as is. I am looking to get 400 obo. This is a steal considering new ones are over 600. If you guys want pics of them on the truck just let me know i have a few. Thanks.

nickg3130

Reaction score
9uquta4a.jpg

gegavu8e.jpg

9u3yve5e.jpg

I won't have any close up pics of them until the weekend.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Not at the moment no but i will get some ASAP. I know that one side is completely broken off and the other was just stripped. I could adjust the stripped one with a pair of tiny vise-grips. The lights were pretty even when they were on the truck though. I wouldnt have ran them if they weren't.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Also willing to trade for miscellaneous 08-10 parts. Let me know what you got! Also, I will hopefully get some pics of the broken adjusters tomorrow after cleaning up after this damn hurricane.