• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 Job 1 Lower Valance

Beans71086

Reaction score
Anyone looking for the "shorter" valance for a 6.4. I just put the longer one on mine and I know this thing is just going to sit around and collect dust. Its in real good condition(only 36,000 miles on my truck) a couple VERY small stone chips in it. $50 you pay shipping.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/Beans71086/f89c3c60.jpg

Last edited:

tougs

Reaction score
Could you get me a measurement of the height. I took the longer one off when i put my plow push plates on and havent put it back on. I might be able to use this one without having to cut the longer one.

NotStock

Reaction score
Could you get me a measurement of the height. I took the longer one off when i put my plow push plates on and havent put it back on. I might be able to use this one without having to cut the longer one.

If it doesnt work out with the OP and you are wanting to trade, I have a short one and am looking for a long one...

Beans71086

Reaction score

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/Beans71086/c9c4666b.jpg

It's about 2.5". I do have someone interested but I need to get a better shipping quote. My old lady went to get one and they told her a lil under $100 because of the length. I can't believe that for some reason, so I'm going to have to find time to stop in.

Latest posts

Members online