• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 King Ranch

Gunnnin

Reaction score
I am selling my 2008 Ford F-250 King Ranch 4-door short bed truck. The truck has 158k miles on it. It has a pair of new turbos from ford, installed about 4k miles ago. It has factory King Ranch 20" rims with almost 100% BF Goodrich Rugged Terain tires. Tires have less than 2k miles on them. There are no stains on the interior. Truck runs great with no problems. The truck currently has a H&S mini maxx and dpf delete on it.

The only flaws on the truck is worn spot on the steering wheel, a few rock chips in the paint on the front edge of the hood, and a dent/scrape on the passenger front bumper. I am planning on fixing the paint issues but havent had time yet.

Looking to get 22k for the truck.

1343849739.png

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Doesn't this truck also have an EGR delete and head studs? I know you PM'd me about it on CompD a while back but I never heard back from you.

I'm definitely interested. PM me and shoot me some pics. I can pick this thing up this weekend.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
OP, forgive the off-topic posts. Detox had me mistaken for another fella named Blake. I am still interested in your truck. I have cash in hand.

Last edited:

Gunnnin

Reaction score
Doesn't this truck also have an EGR delete and head studs? I know you PM'd me about it on CompD a while back but I never heard back from you.

I'm definitely interested. PM me and shoot me some pics. I can pick this thing up this weekend.

Head studs and egr delete should have been in by now, however haven't had time with county fair the past week. I would send these parts along with the truck for a little extra.

Location is Southeast Ohio for all that asked.

Gunnnin

Reaction score
Not upgrading right now. Life has offered some opportunities and to take advantage I'm trying to sell the truck.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Head studs and egr delete should have been in by now, however haven't had time with county fair the past week. I would send these parts along with the truck for a little extra.

Location is Southeast Ohio for all that asked.

You wouldn't happen to be from guernsey county would ya?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.