• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

11-15 Paintable front bumper

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Looking for something maybe off a work truck etc that could use paint. Im planning to swap it over onto another truck and its going to get painted anyways.

Looking for a complete bumper, fogs, pads and brackets, just don't wanna spend ebay prices.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Still looking. If anyone finds something cheap on craigslist send it my way. Hopefully looking to find a complete XL bumper I can paint myself.

SKYWALKR

Reaction score
Got a complete set off a 2015 Platinum, tuxedo black, if there is still any interest.

Stuff is pristine.

I will dump it for way better than ebay... at least I think I will cause I haven't looked at ebay... I basically want it gone.

CCasidy2016

Reaction score
How much? Are you willing to ship? If so PM me a price shipped to 22827. Thanks

slowcoupe

Reaction score
PM me a price shipped on the front bumper to 89084. The ones I picked up were chrome so I may get rid of these instead of scuffing em to paint match

Kylerf150

Reaction score
I know of a fusion front bumper replacement that a buddy is getting rid of painted ruby red right now. Pm me if ur interested . He might let it go for a good price. It's a awesome bumper just not the look I'm going for.

Latest posts

Members online