15 Leveled on 35's

HurricanesFord

Reaction score
So I finally got around to putting on the Ready Lift Stage 2 2.5" Leveling kit on my 15. Super nice quality kit for under $500. Put 35/12.50/20 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3's on the stock 20's. No rubbing that I can see yet but not 100% sure. Rides nice and looks great. Slight vibration in steering wheel at 55+ mph. Does that mean I need a steering stabilizer? Let me know what you think - truck hasnt been washed in awhile so please excuse that :redspotdance:

Attachments

• 15level.JPG
    15level.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 282

DSL_PWR

Reaction score
I would add a stabilizer but that might not be the issue. Have you tried to have the tires road force balanced? On a previous set of tires I had a vibration issue. The tires would balance out but when they were road force balanced it fixed it.

higherlife

Reaction score
So I finally got around to putting on the Ready Lift Stage 2 2.5" Leveling kit on my 15. Super nice quality kit for under $500. Put 35/12.50/20 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3's on the stock 20's. No rubbing that I can see yet but not 100% sure. Rides nice and looks great. Slight vibration in steering wheel at 55+ mph. Does that mean I need a steering stabilizer? Let me know what you think - truck hasnt been washed in awhile so please excuse that :redspotdance:

Dont want to be negative nelly but i had a bad experience with ATZ's on an f150. they were 35's on 18's i swear every time i would go on the interstate it would rattle you brain loose. i tried balancing beads, nitrogen, everything to try to get a smooth. Finally switched to boggers and those were smoother than the ATZ's if you can believe it.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I just put the pmf dual stabilizer kit on my truck with the king stabilizers, looks awesome and completely changed the feel of the truck! No shaking or vibrating in the steering at all. It feels like nothing I've ever drove before! I would buy it all again. Extremely happy with it! Just a thought for your issue. I recommend it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.