1997 OBS Hiccups.

SFDEDIESEL

Reaction score
I have a 1997 ford f350 crewcab 4x4 with 119,xxx miles. The issues I am having has put between a rock in a hard spot. Truck runs and drive as it should I don't notice anything different with it idling, but when you go under hard acceleration the truck hiccups as if there is an air pocket in the fuel system, I have replaced the fuel bowl (400 bucks) and the fuel pressure sensor. I have also cleaned the both fuel tanks and replaced the fuel pump in the tanks as well. I have been fighting this for 2 weeks and need some help.

heavydoc

Reaction score
I have a 1997 ford f350 crewcab 4x4 with 119,xxx miles. The issues I am having has put between a rock in a hard spot. Truck runs and drive as it should I don't notice anything different with it idling, but when you go under hard acceleration the truck hiccups as if there is an air pocket in the fuel system, I have replaced the fuel bowl (400 bucks) and the fuel pressure sensor. I have also cleaned the both fuel tanks and replaced the fuel pump in the tanks as well. I have been fighting this for 2 weeks and need some help.
A 97 has the fuel pump in the engine valley. The tank is just the fuel pick up and level sensor.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ghohouston

Reaction score
Does the selector valve switch tanks properly? Mine failed in between positions, and made my truck hiccup horribly. Idled fine, under load, would hiccup and die.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.