• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 08-10 tailgates---Chicagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.

98stratusryder

Reaction score
I have 2 because I had bought one on CL for my 05 but then sold it in December, the second one came off my white 08.

I will ship( buyer pays), I work for a big name LTL carrier(dock to dock service only), so shipping cost may not be so bad. I can meet up to 2hrs (46321) for a small fuel fee and tolls.

asking $450 obo

Both gates are basic no step/ no camera

1. Dark blue in perfect condition(9/10 only because it not brand new), comes with both cables and is rhinolined. IIRC, I think the top plastic piece was either broken or missing. I'll have to go to the storage unit and check it out. I'll try and get pictures of this one later this week.

2. White in good condition (7.5/10), comes both both cables. This one looks like its gotten a little more use. There is a small dent at the very bottom (looks like something got stuck when the gate was opened) and a few paint chips on the corners from when I took it off and set it on the floor. I will have to take my handle off before the sale, I'll include a random one I picked up off craigslist.

TyCorr

Reaction score
What do you mean you have to take your handle.off? I understand what you mean but not sure why its in your thread? Im in IL.and was just in westmont today.

You got pics you will put up? Id like one.but its waaay down there on the list of priorities.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I know. Im a wee bit of a smartass. Can these.handles be re-keyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online