2 stage nitrous question??

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I am kicking around the idea of running a second shot for bottom end on a throttle switch and have the other on a hand switch for the top end. But I'm wondering where to start for my jetting. I currently run a .110 on a hand switch. So thinking about dropping to a .90 and add a .40 for the wot switch. Or what do some of you recommend? Or just leave it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
We ran two .82 stages in DPC on the dyno and the other events. On the dyno they were both set to come on quick with a controller. It worked well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
To run a .82 jet you must be running 1" nitrous lines. :rolleyes:

1" LOL ... combined with a fill station in the bed.

your tq may go up, but without more fuel its hard to say.. .040 jet is almost nothing to be feeled, it didnt even assist my 60ft. i would say .060 jet out of the hole minimum..

greasltn

Reaction score
You could run a .052 and a .090 with out problems, but a wastegate would be a nice upgrade if you want to go any higher. Also make sure you have big enough lines so it will atomize like it needs to.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Not that I would recommend doing it but I have run 2 .137 jets when mine was stock. A 40 jet isn't going to do much. I've had mine on a push button and wot switch

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Also I've found splitting the solenoid with two lines seems to work a little better

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

jdgleason

Reaction score
If it were me, I'd run a .70 down low and a .110 if I were going to do it. Seems like several guys have had luck with a similar setup to that. Either way, I'd add a gate.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
With that size of a shot what is the bottle pressure at the big end of the track, I would think it would drop pretty quick. Hell my baby shot on my Impala drops a 10# bottle at the big end. 3 runs max. I get 2 good ones and one yea that was fun run as long as I keep the bottle in the sun or the bottle heater on.