2000 to 2007 headlight Harness

young7.3

Reaction score
So i put the 2007+ harley headlights on my truck (truck in sig) and recieved the adapter for the headlight wireing harness. One of them has a short or something in it and turns on and off when going over bumps and so on. Does anyone know where i can get a new wireing harness adapter?

bruce

Reaction score
I had the ones off ebay but they were garbage, the defuser ones never gave me problems. Now im going hid's so I wont need an adapter

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Bushwakd

Reaction score
Check out GOS Performance. They have the Headlight Conversion Wiring Harness as well as the Headlight Conversion Pigtail for the 9007/9008.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I just got rid of my hids and got some from riff raff and they were only around 30 bucks shipped and to my door in 2 days. Very clean no mess of wires and work great.

Reaction score
So when you buy hids you get the bulb, and wiring adapter to fit the stock wireing harness?

complete plug and play..you will love the light it puts out..I have the 55W 5000K with high and low beam in my harley lights..that's about the brightest white light you can get..6k they start to turn blue... just do a good cleaning where the ballasts will bolt to get a good ground...

Latest posts

Members online