2003 7.3 upgrades from stocm

Ander254

Reaction score
I'm strongly considering a 2003 f350 CCLB. It's bone stock with 180k single owner truck. What upgrades are a must. I'm looking at a 4" exhaust but what about tuner and intake. I really want a 6.0 due to the extra power but can't find one at a decent enough price to have extra to bulletproof it. I'm leaning toward a DP turner and want to be able to switch on the fly.

psduser1

Reaction score
Four inch exhaust, tymar (6637 style) intake, and ts 6 position chip, less than a grand. Puts you about 325 ish hp, depending on the engine's mechanical condition.

Reaction score
I prefer the Dp-tuner switch or the Hydra from PHP, both of those are very similar. If you get the Do-tuner chip, make sure it's the F6-version 2, it is the one that is open source for any tuners. As for the touch screens, I like the dp-tuner infinity, you could do that instead of the switcher most of us have and not have to have all the different guages

Ander254

Reaction score
Thanks. Another truck sold before I got to it. Back on the prowl for a decent truck. I'm looking at the infinity. I like that it can be a one stop shop with tunes and gauges.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Thanks. Another truck sold before I got to it. Back on the prowl for a decent truck. I'm looking at the infinity. I like that it can be a one stop shop with tunes and gauges.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to help you out.

Latest posts

Members online