• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005-07 Ford Super Duty Icon 4.5" Stage II

captjoe

Reaction score
System was installed while motor was being Bullet proofed when truck was on lift. All items installed and tires were fitted for the front and did not like the look. So all items returned to original boxes and now ready to ship. Item will have some scratches on the inner surfaces that contact the truck frame and other areas. This will be unnoticeable after install. Zero miles on unit. Like brand new but open box. I attempted to capture every bolt and washer and placed them in boxes for shipping. In the event if any hardware is missing it is all grade 8 available at your local hardware store. Install for a qualified garage should be 4-5 hours. If you have impact tools and general knowledge the is not a terrible hard task and all that would be needed by professional shop usually is a alignment. I attached some pictures of the same period trucks with the icon 4.5 so you can see if you like the fit and height of the lift. These are not my trucks. Icon is a little pricey but what you pay for is the shock and the spring. Both tuned for the F 250 Super Duty. A run of the mill lift will cost the same but this is better than a stock ride if you believe the forums around. For sale locally also , so it could end anytime prior to expiration. Ready to ship to continental USA only. No Hawaii or International shipping. I will try to honor the $200.00 shipping and if it is over that I will contact you prior to ship. If you have a business address that is better forklift will be needed to lift all boxes if I place on a pallet. If UPS is cheaper I will send all shipping at once in individual boxes just like the manufacturer does.

Listed on e-bay at $2050.00 save $1000 off retail

captjoe

Reaction score
Price drop Just bought a Coil over Icon 7-9" kit

Dropping price to 1550.00 + 200.00 shipping= 1750.00 ready to ship.
That is the same price point as the other guys who does not have the top quality Icon does. If you do any off-roading on dirt bikes as a comparison, suspension rules. Speed come with proper set up and this is valved for the super duty. Also looks cool if you don't want to got to 37" tires.
35" would look great...

captjoe

Reaction score
Dropping price to 1550.00 + 200.00 shipping= 1750.00 ready to ship.
That is the same price point as the other guys who does not have the top quality Icon does. If you do any off-roading on dirt bikes as a comparison, suspension rules. Speed come with proper set up and this is valved for the super duty. Also looks cool if you don't want to got to 37" tires.
35" would look great...

Make offer have 7" coilover shipping and don't need two lifts.

Latest posts

Members online