2005 6.0 No ICP voltage, No EBP voltage, No turbo at idle...???

mmcalea

Reaction score
I recently bought another 2005 F-250 6.0. When I bought it, it had already been studded and had an egr delete installed. It was throwing a check engine code P2285, ICP CIRCUIT LOW, and didn't have any turbo whistle at idle, even tho it had a 4" TB exhaust on it. (As cheap as I got it, the problem didn't seem like too big of a deal). I've been driving it for about 3 weeks now and haven't had any problems with drivability other than the sluggish take off and lack of turbo spool, but still couldn't figure out why it seems so sluggish almost all of 1st gear and just didn't feel like it was all there like my other 05 was. I had the PCM and TCM reflashed by my buddy at a local shop and it was still throwing the same codes after. Today, another tech I know plugged it into the scanner again, and noticed that both the ICP and the EBP sensors were reading 0 volts and 0 pressure. We put a brand new ICP and EBP sensor on and nothing changed. From best I could tell, the wiring harness looked fine. Has anybody else had a similar problem?? Maybe any ideas or tricks to narrow it down some without checking the whole main harness? The truck still starts and runs good, just with a loss of power. Help?! :shrug:

Latest posts

Members online