• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 - 2016 custom projector headlights

Strokersace

Reaction score
Custom professionally built projector headlights for an 11-16 F250 F350 super duty. Morimoto kit with XB55 ballasts, brand new 5000k bulbs in box, smoked Klearz reflectors, and full wiring harness. Uses Ford OEM housings. No moisture issues at all. Plug and play. THIS IS NOT A CHEAP CHINESE EBAY SETUP!!

Removed from our pickup before we sold it.

$1000 shipped

Located near Hutchinson Kansas

28e2785d30be7f720d2aa91fd901a6ed.jpg

39540eb782ee51c1186a473ac6e0b8ed.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
Anyone on here remotely interested in some amazing projector hid retrofit headlights?!?!?

These used to be a hot commodity. Especially quality ones like these.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I wish I had a truck to put them on.....

They have worked flawlessly since I got them from you Ron! Right before I pulled them, one bulb started getting weak, so bought new bulbs. I keep thinking I should keep them for when I get another 6.7, but who knows when that will be!

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Anyone on here remotely interested in some amazing projector hid retrofit headlights?!?!?

These used to be a hot commodity. Especially quality ones like these.

Yes, I am remotely interested. I just have other irons in the fire at the moment.

Best of luck with your sale

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
How many hours/miles/whatever do you think the lamps last before they need a change? What was the indicator that they needed a change? Did they degrade pretty fast?
They have worked flawlessly since I got them from you Ron! Right before I pulled them, one bulb started getting weak, so bought new bulbs. I keep thinking I should keep them for when I get another 6.7, but who knows when that will be!

Strokersace

Reaction score
How many hours/miles/whatever do you think the lamps last before they need a change? What was the indicator that they needed a change? Did they degrade pretty fast?

Not a clue actually. I bought them from Ron (Sootie) on here. He had ran them on 1 or 2 pickups of his, so not sure how many hours or miles were logged before my ownership. I ran them about a year.

I noticed the left bulb was “dim” one evening. Still lit up but nothing compared to what it should. Stayed that way for a week or 2 in my limited driving. Then didn’t come on at all one night. Pass side is 100% fine. No rhyme or reason to it. No moisture or debris in the housings. I’ve had an LED bulb due the same thing, same with an HID bulb years ago ago on another truck.

The brand new morimoto bulbs that come with these are a set. Cost around $60 I think from the retrofit source. Plus you’d have an extra from the pass side that’s still in the housing.

I decided to sell the truck so put the stock headlights back in it and boxed up these. Never put the new bulbs in, just put them in the box with the lights. Truck has been gone since February or March.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Still kicking this around and trying to do my research. Winter is coming and it looks like I will be doing more night driving with this truck than I have been doing over the years.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.