2013 offroad parts install reviews

zack birge

Reaction score
Ok so I have a 2013 that was stock...

First I loaded the mini Maxx with street tune first. My thoughts were damn that's a nice gain, would chirp the tires threw 1-2 2-3 and 3-4 gears.

Second I installed my flo pro 5" offroad exhaust, and offroad tunes. Initial start up sounds awesome. Although it actually feels like I lost some low end. It won't chirp 2-3 or 3-4 gears anymore. Is this normal for you 11-12' guys? I don't have an intake installed yet. Plan on at S&B intake soon and SPE tunes.

I want to hear everyone else's opinions on the initial deletes.

onebadf150

Reaction score
Ok so I have a 2013 that was stock...

First I loaded the mini Maxx with street tune first. My thoughts were damn that's a nice gain, would chirp the tires threw 1-2 2-3 and 3-4 gears.

Second I installed my flo pro 5" offroad exhaust, and offroad tunes. Initial start up sounds awesome. Although it actually feels like I lost some low end. It won't chirp 2-3 or 3-4 gears anymore. Is this normal for you 11-12' guys? I don't have an intake installed yet. Plan on at S&B intake soon and SPE tunes.

I want to hear everyone else's opinions on the initial deletes.

That's my fear of a 5" exhaust. I would put the intake on and see if it changes anything. I would think a some back pressure is needed on the low end.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
That's my fear of a 5" exhaust. I would put the intake on and see if it changes anything. I would think a some back pressure is needed on the low end.

Its a diesel not a gasser. No back pressure is needed with the exhaust system. There is exhaust back pressure that comes from the turbo(the pressure it takes to spin it) You can even monitor it on your mini max EBP.

onebadf150

Reaction score
Its a diesel not a gasser. No back pressure is needed with the exhaust system. There is exhaust back pressure that comes from the turbo(the pressure it takes to spin it) You can even monitor it on your mini max EBP.

I agree with you and I monitor EBP on my minimax but what other factor could cause a loss in low end power when the only additions are a 5" inch exhaust and the offroad setting on the minimax?

zack birge

Reaction score
It definitely seems stronger threw 1-2 gears hits third and kids feels sluggish unless I get in it some. I ordered my S&B so next week ill have it. I'm running on performance

Latest posts

Members online