2015 6.7 code P1552

David Ronk

Reaction score
We have a 2015 F350 6.7 Powerstroke that keeps coding P1552. The truck runs fine and there is no smoke, we have replaced the injector, tested the wiring harness and bypassed it and finally replaced the PCM. we still get the same code. if we delete the code and turn the truck off, the code will return when we restart it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mikeyparrino726

Reaction score
Our shop did a fuel system on a 2011 and then a 2015, each within a few weeks. After each one was done we had to use a snap on scanner, go into the functions, and recalibrate each injector. I know the average Joe does not have a 10 thousand dollar snap on scanner but I'm sure you could find a diesel shop in your area to do it for you. If you are near NJ we are more than happy to help at our shop Jersey Diesel Performance.

sootie

Reaction score
no need for a 10k scanner. Just download Forscan and program the trim codes yourself

mikeyparrino726

Reaction score
We have a 2015 F350 6.7 Powerstroke that keeps coding P1552. The truck runs fine and there is no smoke, we have replaced the injector, tested the wiring harness and bypassed it and finally replaced the PCM. we still get the same code. if we delete the code and turn the truck off, the code will return when we restart it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
no need for a 10k scanner. Just download Forscan and program the trim codes yourself
Yeah what about the module you need in order for FORSCAN to communicate with the pickups ECM. That module costs a good buck.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Even without forscan, a snap on scanner to reprogram iqa is no where near 10k unless you count all the updates you need to perform in around a 5 yr time frame. My snap on scanner cost 2500, and it’s around 500 every 6-8 months for updates. I’ve got ids for fords, but the boss man has some other cars I gotta look at, so ended up buying the scanner. And if it’s a shop doing the injectors, and they don’t program them, I’d stay away from that shop, as their head seems to be up their ass fairly firmly and they shouldn’t be working on 6.7s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online