2015 F250 my ford touch screen malfunction

thor943

Reaction score
I have a 2015 F250 with the my ford touch. I have been having trouble since the second day I had the truck with the radio screen. It doesn't seem to select the function I touch. It looks like the finger touch is off base. For example if I touch one place it selects the one below where I touched. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem or is anyone else having this issue ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchTryst

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I had MFT in my 2013 Raptor and it was fine. The MFT in my 2015 F250 is the same. None of the symptoms you are experiencing.

Wildman

Reaction score
All you need to do is calibrate the touch screen. Follow these instructions:

- Ensure the vehicle battery is fully charged.
- Turn on the ACM (Audio Control Module).
- While in AM/FM mode, press and hold the EJECT button, and within 1 second, press the SEEK UP button.
- Press and hold the SEEK DOWN button to enter the touchscreen calibration.
- Touch and hold the touch points as they appear on the touchscreen (a stylus is not required).
- To accept the new settings, touch anywhere on the screen when the screen displays “New calibration settings have been measured. Press the Enter key to accept the new settings.”

kalazzerx

Reaction score
Awesome info. Took me a while to get the combo figured out but I did. Hold eject -->> touch left seek -->> touch and hold right seek until diagnosis screen shows. Ensure hold eject entire time

Members online

No members online now.