2016 f250 platinum pricing out the door

04cr450

Reaction score
hey guys, i am soon going to be in the 6.7 world and am now in the process of purchasing a new 16' f250 platinum(ruby red). I am talking with a dealer in texas and was just curious as to what are the going out the door sale prices folks are getting for these things? I have not bought a "new" truck since 04 hence why i make a thread on this.
Best price i have so far is $63 and change from the texas dealer... local dealer where i am at is 60 and change. These prices include my local taxes, tags, title. I was a bit shocked that a dealer here in maryland was cheaper than the texas dealer as everyone says to go to texas for a new truck. Just want to make sure I get a fair deal etc etc. thanks

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats crap....word must have got back to texas they were "it" for truck deals because 63 isnt much of a deal. Just my opinion. 56-60 is ok. 54 is good. Ccsb are cheaper nowadays than longbeds. Used to be the opposite.

Ask them where the bottom is at.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
two years ago they quoted me 49k before ttl for a '15 lariat F350 loaded minus sunroof

Sterling McCall Ford on 59
I ended up buying a slightly used '12

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Would help if you listed the sticker price on the truck they would do $63 on. I know on new platinum F150s the sticker price can be anywhere $60-67k depending on options. Maybe there's less optional stuff on super duty platinums though

Notneb

Reaction score
Why not wait until 2017's are on the lot, you'll be able to steal a '16 then.

dcswetman

Reaction score
I gave 57 out the door tax tag and title in September of 2014 for my 15 Platinum sickered for 68 had 3 miles in it at my local dealer in GA

TyCorr

Reaction score
My dealer had a ccsb tuxedo black with pecan interior that sat and sat and sat. I think it was a 13 or a very early 14. We got our 15 explorer and three weeks after i got my 14 dmax they had the 13 or 14 platty marked at 54995 they did a two day green tag sale. 46995. Gone in two hours on saturday.

JRLott

Reaction score
Yep, the 55-56k range should be about right before TT&L. 63 is way the fv(k too much.

04cr450

Reaction score
I appreciate all the info guys, looks like I can save 5-6k off of the two offers the salesmen gave me. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens- I may wait until the 17s come out as the more money I save the more money no limit etc etc will get haha.

04cr450

Reaction score
BTW the Texas dealer was recommended off here. Local dealer I just know from driving by them everyday. I assume word got out as well that texas dealers are giving them away hence the offer I got from the local guy? Not sure if I should mention the dealer name on here or that should be private?

tbsimmons

Reaction score
In my opinion on any vehicle that is not left over or just an unwanted combination then if you are getting OTD below sticker you are doing good.
Now if you live in a place with no sales tax then take another 7-8% off. I hear all the time about getting a 65K truck for 50K. I just don't really buy it. Unless it is plus tax title and license then I can see it occurring in the 52-54 range starting.
Now my dually I got a good deal in my eyes. Delivered to my door cheaper than any local dealer could start. I am at 7.5% tax here. Its a Ultimate Lariat with Sunroof (Which I am not a fan of them anyways). Which OTD was below sticker. OTD and delivered was 94% of the sticker. When I buy vehicles if the starting price is not at least 15% off sticker price then I won't even talk with them.
Like above though I bet 16's will be dropping some as the year goes on because of the 17's. If I didn't buy my 16 last year I would be waiting a few more months to get one. I bet I could have saved a couple more thousand.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.