2017 SD Build And Price

CATDiezel

Reaction score
LOL..... even with huge rebates they are still WAY more expensive than a 15-16! I just ran a comparable to a 15-16 on the link...

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL..... even with huge rebates they are still WAY more expensive than a 15-16! I just ran a comparable to a 15-16 on the link...

Yes they are...my dealer said I wont be eligible for a few rebates because I technically already paid for mine. Im not sure if he is serious or wants my early order spot for a better customer of his? Ive bought four cars in the last 16 months so I kinda think "***k you dude". Thats not counting the three duramaxes I bought in 11,12, and 14 from the same network just the gm dealer. I think Ive paid for the spot.

I get contact from the dealership owner on somethings, and from the salesman on others. Which is confusing to me. The salesman was hopeful that the update would bring sales in. The owner is expecting more oeople like myself to say "why is this truck almost 80 grand".

Thing is, as eith the 15&16s, the farmers with money around here are buying lariats. Not KR...not platinum... ford finance said the price increase will change availability for a pretty good chunk of customers.

Is a diesel xlt going to be 62 grand?

FordTechChase

Reaction score
I know this is a diesel forum mainly but he same thing happened 2-3 years ago on the F150. The only change on a 13 to a 14 was the price increased several percent. Reason for this was to close the gap on the up coming '15 model year trucks. If you walk the lot and compare a like optioned F150 to a F250 you'll realize they cost damn near the same. Like less than 2000 in most cases and we all know which retains value better.. The F150 took a $10,000 price jump so we can expect the superduty to take the same. The all aluminum construction adds up. After seeing it in 09 on F150s and again in 15 on them I suspect Ford will offer some pretty big rebates on the 16 Superduty trucks when the '17s hit. Especially when they have trucks on the lot for 6 months after the new ones hit the ground.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I disagree 100% when people see the price tag of the 17 they will gladly buy a left over 16 with standard rebates.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yes they are...my dealer said I wont be eligible for a few rebates because I technically already paid for mine. Im not sure if he is serious or wants my early order spot for a better customer of his? Ive bought four cars in the last 16 months so I kinda think "***k you dude". Thats not counting the three duramaxes I bought in 11,12, and 14 from the same network just the gm dealer. I think Ive paid for the spot.

I get contact from the dealership owner on somethings, and from the salesman on others. Which is confusing to me. The salesman was hopeful that the update would bring sales in. The owner is expecting more oeople like myself to say "why is this truck almost 80 grand".

Thing is, as eith the 15&16s, the farmers with money around here are buying lariats. Not KR...not platinum... ford finance said the price increase will change availability for a pretty good chunk of customers.

Is a diesel xlt going to be 62 grand?

Way off subject but I've been meaning to tell you your avatar pic looks like an astronaut without his helmet on.

Thought I'd throw that out there!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Way off subject but I've been meaning to tell you your avatar pic looks like an astronaut without his helmet on.

Ha ha...the reason Ive only worn that $125 hoodie five times since I bought it in 2009. Its waaaay too warm. You'll die in most instances wearing it like you would any other. I have a grey one with white letters that is similar but its tighter. A&F ftw.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I disagree 100% when people see the price tag of the 17 they will gladly buy a left over 16 with standard rebates.

Im considering it if the dealer will throw me a bone for giving up my order. In other words, my platinumis trying to be sold out from under me lol. The dealer didnt know they could order until i brought it up. And now I think they reached out to some customers and realized they only got so many early ins. I told them if they give me the 16 cclb lariat for 49 otd ill give up my spot. They said "i don't think so"... we shall see.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
that wasnt nearly as bad as everyone thought it would be imo, I just did a ccsb 250 lariat w nav & roof and it was only 64k

Last edited:

jbair14

Reaction score
I priced a '16 Lariat CCLB Dually with the interior package and a '17 Lariat CCLB Dually with the same options and MSRP was within $500. The new trucks have so many new options that will really run up the price but apples to apples they are very similarly priced.

Layson

Reaction score

I have thought the same thing too....that is funny...LOL

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I think its hilarious that I never noticed that...

I just thought you were an astronaut....

Anyways! Lol... the 17 is an exciting beast. Not trying to completely derail the thread but for the first time I did see a Dodge 2500 with factory air ride yesterday from one of my vendors....

Is that even remotely an option for the 2017 Ford Superduty?

Latest posts

Members online