238cc spooling a 76mm/

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
hey guys i was seeing i have a 2001 ford f250 with forged bottem end and i was seeing if i ran 238cc injectors with 200% nozzile with a swamp 3ed gen hpop would it spool a 76mm turbo?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
hey guys i was seeing i have a 2001 ford f250 with forged bottem end and i was seeing if i ran 238cc injectors with 200% nozzile with a swamp 3ed gen hpop would it spool a 76mm turbo?

Has a lot to do with tuning... i would suggest going with more fuel, like 300cc and that nozzle.

But yes it could spool it fairly easily, just maybe not at the RPM your hoping for. What are the plans for the rig?

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
o ok thanks i was going to use a ts. and i was thinking for the **** of it putting 350s in there but with a 400% nozzle. but what rpm would that turbo starte talking to me? with the 238/200

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
o ok thanks i was going to use a ts. and i was thinking for the **** of it putting 350s in there but with a 400% nozzle. but what rpm would that turbo starte talking to me? with the 238/200

I really cant tell you what RPM, never ran a 76mm.

But just for ****s and giggles, you can get 350cc for the same price as 250cc.

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
o i understand that im also 5280feet for sea leave so thats why im kinda scared to run a big turbo like that on the street. but really where? but what are you running in your stroker?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
o i understand that im also 5280feet for sea leave so thats why im kinda scared to run a big turbo like that on the street. but really where? but what are you running in your stroker?

Well what are your plans for the truck, whats the point in going with a 76mm?

i ran 375/200s in my truck before i put it back to stock, with a 72mm charger. No it didnt clean up in a race tune but it daily drove like a dream and laid down plenty of ponies for my liking.

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
well im building it to drag race and kill ricers and **** on the road. but i want a big charger like that because the price isnt that much more like 200 bucks more but i a 71mm prob would be better but i just want that suspence with a 76 you know.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
well im building it to drag race and kill ricers and **** on the road. but i want a big charger like that because the price isnt that much more like 200 bucks more but i a 71mm prob would be better but i just want that suspence with a 76 you know.

Well if its just to play with and never going to tow or daily drive it much...go with a bigger turbo.

The S475 might be a dang good option for you.

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
i know im not going to drive it daily because to much of a hasle lol but thats why i wanted a 76 i was thinking of a turbonetics 76mm because i can get a billet twin ball bearing turbo for some what cheep but a billet s475 was my second option. now i have to ask should i wastgate it or not?

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
i also thought that to cuz i know the turbo builder at ats that would prob build me one or help me build one and ya i was thinming of a 44mm or maybe bigger. i was thinking about it but idk on the bottem end. if i can get in the lower 12s on fuel i will be happy

Latest posts

Members online