250cc diy injector

ken6881

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the 250cc 100% nozzle diy injectors on ebay for $1050?

How hard do would it be to actually complete the task?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Just dont do it. Contact a sponser on here. And get an injector you know will work with no trouble, and for not much more.

ken6881

Reaction score
oh I agree I was just curious if anyone had seriously considered it/ what tools would be required?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
oh I agree I was just curious if anyone had seriously considered it/ what tools would be required?

Im not an injector builder. Nor do I know what it all takes to do it. (someone with better knowledge will chime in.) but I do know its not for a beginner mechanic, or really even a intermediate mechanic from what ive gathered.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
But it does take a special part to put on your vise to clamp the injectors with to not damage them. Plus very inportant specs on everything. And iirc theres over 100 parts in a 7.3 heui injector.

Southmike

Reaction score
Yes ..rosewood used to offer kits..too mwny issues w ppl not following directions.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I stopped selling the Hybrid kits long before I stopped selling all the rest of the DIY stuff.
There's a lot more to them than just swapping parts. Once we started building more and more Hybrids here in the shop we figured this out and I stopped selling the kits.
Keep in mind that you get what you pay for. If you just want to swap parts and save a few hundred dollars than that's what you end up with.
If you want a set that will actually flow what they are supposed to (which won't happen by just swapping parts) then it will cost more.

Latest posts

Members online