48Vor 58V?

topgun

Reaction score
hmmm... well if that's it I really don't have to worry about that here in SC. I just have to get mine fixed since she was only reading at 38 volts. Thanks

Krazykmainor

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing.

Yeehaw - What advantage does a FICM tune offer? Is this something you do in addition to also having custom tuning done to the truck? Or is it a "one or the other" kind of thing?

topgun

Reaction score
Any recommendation on who to have do this or is it a ford program?

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I used Power Hungry Performance to FICM tune, which I did a ECM rollback at same time to gain some MPG, and I got Gearhead tunes but there others

bboteler

Reaction score
Topgun the 48v you are running is tuned by KEM, my 58v has Php's atlas 40 on it and it compliments my 175's great. I know Idp also tunes ficms. I'd contact whoever you are gonna have do your sct tuning, or have php flash a tune onto your ECM once you figure those issues out. I think ficmrepair.com can do php ficm tunes too. Just don't overtune your ficm if you are upgrading injectors. Over 155cc I think some ficm tunes get hot.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
think most people gearhead,innovative,kem,php all have a ficm tune. getting ready to start putting our flat bed together and going to get a ficm tune on it,there was a link somewhere with kem showing results. but it was only between swamps 58 vs stock and then kem vs 58v not others like php etc so it only showed how great kem was. not knocking them because the results were good but it didn't show competitors since they understandably conducted the test

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.