6.0 Build

Spoolin'

Reaction score
I ordered a grill from 1AAuto and it came cracked. I called them and they had a new one in the mail that day

Good to know. I doubt they will still send me one after this long, and I'd still have to get it repainted if they did. I was able to fix mine to where it's hardly noticeable. I'm glad they have good service and will continue to recommend them.

militant83

Reaction score
Good to know. I doubt they will still send me one after this long, and I'd still have to get it repainted if they did. I was able to fix mine to where it's hardly noticeable. I'm glad they have good service and will continue to recommend them.

Same here great service from them, but just for future reference I had my Grill for almost a month before finding out it was broke due to the weather and they still sent me a new one which was awesome and helped me out a lot. Trucks looking good though man. Next on my list from them is the Harley headlights.

Last edited:

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Same here great service from them, but just for future reference I had my Grill for almost a month before finding out it was broke due to the weather and they still sent me a new one which was awesome and helped me out a lot. Trucks looking good though man. Next on my list from them is the Harley headlights.

Well I might have to give them a call then. There headlights are of much better quality than the ones I had before from another company fyi. Thank you

Spoolin'

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426102552.140108.jpg

Spoolin'

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426223103.982090.jpg

Shocks finally came in today. The wait sucked but they seem of good quality hopefully they ride just as good. Thanks again smokinstroker. Time for bed.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431359575.736857.jpg

Hopefully I can snag a set of black suede sun visors on here to help complete my conversion. I did the black suede headliner myself and threw away my XL visors that had one tiny mirror and no lights. Dynomat will be going in shortly to help dampen road noise with 37s and hopefully stop a few rattles. A front diff cover should also be coming. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling for me to continue making improvements.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.