6.0 dfw area guys

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I am about to change oil and do fuel filters. Where are yall getting filters from? How much? I'm in the s. Arlington/ mansfield area.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Are there any dealers her that are reasonable with their parts. In lubbock the stealership wanted 75+ bucks. The international dealer sold them to me for 37-42 bucks. I could literally buy the filter and have it installed cheaper that what ford stealership charged for just the filter

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Lol yeah I got the oil filter on my countertop in the kitchen a few jugs of t-6 too from wally world. Now I need a fuel filter so I can knock it all out in one shot. The fuel filter was the main thing I was looking for and I was hoping to find it locally vs ordering online.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Like coop said...wally world has motor craft but I was only able to find the oil filters there. Fuel filter had to come from stealership. I got it from grapevine ford and the guy have me a decent discount. Can't remember what I paid though

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
ok so i did some calling and searching. bankston ford won for most expensive. $64.27 second place would be orileys at $56.99 third was advanced auto parts at $49.99 and at first place international truck in arlington at $48.01. i will say this that if i use a cupon code advanced is cheaper than anyone else.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
wow im amazed. i live in one of the largest conglomerations of a town in texas and the closest advanced auto parts is 63 miles from it that is funny:wtf:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.