6.0, rough idle warm,

jrex2506

Reaction score
Ok new injectors, oil change, new turbo, started great, but warms up has a miss, t6 rotella oil, did same thing before work so thought it was my stockers, no codes yet, unplugging icp doesnt help, ficm is good too.

jrex2506

Reaction score
Also its a 6 speed, the throttle wants to hang some while shifting, have tried 4 different tunes, and doesnt help.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
pretty sure mines always done it since we put the 190s in it... It wont do it idling in drive but it does it while idling in park... not saying its right but kinda always been there every now and then...

jrex2506

Reaction score
Ok it done it with my stock injectors, never done until i got ready to install parts, i got some coolant in the icp when i had to remove a line, so idk need it fixxed, runs good just bad idle

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Let me know if u ever figure anything out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while swerving across I-64.

jrex2506

Reaction score
Installed new icp no help, runs fine cold then rough idle, and throttle hangs with my 6 speed, anyone got any ideas before i gotta run to dealer

04stroker

Reaction score
Sounds just like symptoms of a plugged spill port injector, which is not really a issue but you need a tune written for it so they bump up ICP at idle should take care of it.

jrex2506

Reaction score
But it did it with my stock injectors so thats why i was thinking it was something else

swinky

Reaction score
pretty sure mines always done it since we put the 190s in it... It wont do it idling in drive but it does it while idling in park... not saying its right but kinda always been there every now and then...
X2 I've learned to not give a ***. I like it.

jrex2506

Reaction score
Running tony's tunes, just hate the rpm over reving when i shift gears. Fine when cold

Gearhead

Reaction score
I talked to KEM yesterday about FICM tuning... there is a way to fix this without all the "trickery" that normally has to happen to make these injectors behave at idle. I am willing to tell everyone how to fix it and make a FICM flash that would be compatible with 99% of the tunes out there. Somebody just needs to let me see the PW map in the FICM software.

jrex2506

Reaction score
Ok my thing is it happened before i installed my new injectors so i dont think its the tunes/injectors

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.