6.0 smoke no power

aaronsimms637

Reaction score
Got the 6.0 running and idling great my autoengenuity power balance says all 8 are hitting perfectly itll actually move from itss tracks but when i took it on a test drive 1st gear takes about 5 seconds to go through smokes like a freight train the whole time hits 30psi of boost but wont even do a burnout on wet roads second gear isnt even a option for a hill you have to go to first and pray noones behind you cuz thed get a new black paint job. Everything checks out good. Except my ebps and i cant get the turbo exh inlet to seal to the y pipe it leaks a little my ebps is new but reads 50 psi at idle but it actually moves around with this new sensor harness looks fine and my vgt duty cycle stays at 85 percent idk whats up with that. Any help would be aprectiated.

aaronsimms637

Reaction score
I changed the sensor it actually chages now it was just stuck on 50 all the time now it goes up to 100 im gonna try and change the wires on it today with the pigtale

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yeah, these two go hand in hand. With the sensor, always replace the pigtail. They like to get corroded and whatnot in there which damage the sensor as well as the harness.

Latest posts

Members online