6.0 trans issues and codes

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
I have issues with trans, it wants to take off in second gear and has 2 codes.
P2703 and P0730. What should I look at first, how can I fix this transmission?
I need to get this truck on the road.

Nic

Reaction score
not sure..does your programmer read the codes on what they say they are?? maybe a shift solenoid?

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
p0730 incorrect tire size have check the other code deleted codes. I did just check the trans fluid, it didnt smell burnt and looked good maybe its a solenoid in trans?

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
Update trans codes p2703 transmission friction element D apply time range/performance. P0730 incorrect gear ratio. Checked the trans fluid it looked good didn't smell burnt. Could it be a solenoid in the transmission. The truck acts like it taking of in high gear won't go in to first gear.

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
I did just returned The truck to stock now the transmission is taking of in first gear shifting fine. Maybe it needs new tunes for the injectors to make the transmission live. It was running stock injector race tune with 190cc injectors could that cause the transmission to act like that?

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
Where can I buy the solenoid for the 1st gear in the transmission? Is it the same direct drive solenoid that suncoast and gogo diesel sell or is it different where can I get it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.